No announcement yet.

Photos of cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't realize San Diego mountains got snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
      I didn't realize San Diego mountains got snow.
      Not a tremendous amount but at nearly 10,000 feet they get a good cover each year. One of the reasons I love this city so much is because it is one of the few places you can play in the snow and surf perfect waves in 75 degree ocean water during the same day. Of course seeing the girls in bakinis helps too.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Here is a picture of the Hotel del Coronado which was built in the 1880's and is an excellent example of 19th century American archetecture. The Hotel del Coronado was the first building west of the Mississippi river to be wired for electricity and all of the electrical work was originally done by Thomas Edison himself. The beaches in Coronado were named the best in the contential U.S. and the hotel has been a favorite destination for presidents, movie stars, and visiting royality for over a century.
        Attached Files
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras
          It's actually much much better than any Polish city. It has fewer Poles living in it
          Temporarily

Oh, and here's another picture of my city;
          Attached Files
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson

Temporarily
            Oh, you mean all those good looking 18-25 year old tourists I see through my window? BRING'EM ON!
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• They are our spies.
              According to my data, up to 80% of Lithuanian citizens are our confidents now.
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
              X