Photos of cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of cities

Here is that thread Asher... I will start off with posting a picture of Madrid:

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Not a photo per se but still nice to give you an impression of where I come from…
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

My city and surrounding area (within an hours drive), Calgary, Alberta, Canada

(Who would have thought that Calgary would have the most skaters per capita in Canada? 60,000 in a city of 920,000. We've got public skateparks now to accomodate it)
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A picture from the legendary hang out of Inn Street through to the main st, State St.
        Drake Tungsten
        Albert Speer

Comment

There's an entire website that is just about professional photography of Calgary and the area that's pretty cool: www.viewcalgary.com

They've got a little pictorial tour of my university on there too: http://www.viewcalgary.com/peter/uofc/uofcFrames.html

This is the building I spend most of my time in (new computer buildings):
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

a local church
            Drake Tungsten
            Albert Speer

Comment

More pictures of my city of birth (Madrid):

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

This is the classic pic of Portland, Oregon

One of our beautiful coast...

One of Multnomah Falls, just out of Portland...

And Mt. Hood, just an hour or so out of town...this pic is from a lake in the foothills...

I live in a very pretty place. Go away! Don't come here!
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Hey I visited those falls!
                  Oh and Calgary isn't the only place where skateboarding occurs!
                  Drake Tungsten
                  Albert Speer

Comment

I live in a smutty hell-hole where everyone is a naked hippy or drag-queen.
                    Attached Files
                    Be the bid!

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                      Oh and Calgary isn't the only place where skateboarding occurs!
                      No kidding. It's just somewhat odd to me that the most conservative city in Canada has the highest per capita population of skaters in Canada.

Comment

everyone is an enviromental activist powered by hemp.

I love it!!
                        Attached Files
                        Be the bid!

Comment

If I ever live in San Francisco I think I am going to rent a gun and buy some bullets to shoot myself with it.

Comment

I'd be more than happy to help you out!

(seriously Fez, you are stereotyping this town - I am a Republican Wall Street guy for gods sake, and I love it here.)
                            Be the bid!

Comment

SuperSneak, Wow good one! My pictures from those falls were ruined, I was there just few months ago! Yay!
                              Do you have any good pictures from Mt. Hood? if you do, please post them, also some of those pics got ruined.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X