Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacTbone,you gonna change the name of the team?Do it quick so we can put the initials in the Players names at the site.
    Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
    --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

• bump.

only a few more days to get signed up.
      God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

• Sorry, Mobius...guess I'm taking my sports a little too seriously these days.
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Nah, looks like Reis already has BBB in his head as us and we don't want to confuse him...
          I never know their names, But i smile just the same
          New faces...Strange places,
          Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
          -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

• Kind of like Ming having BBQ on HIS mind.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Berz, you there??

* -Jrabbit, hoping he didn't start the season by ticking off his teammate too much. *

Imran Siddiqui, how about you come on board to complete Team Rush ?

* -Jrabbit inducing Imran to join forces. *
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                It looks like the teams are shaping up nicely
                Don't forget to add our team code next to your name.

Rich
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• JRab... I'll join the Rush if Bezerker shows up again .

Looks like the Three Stooges from last year are dead.

Now for the initials? TRU?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Cool! Imran it is!

Team Rush is:

JRabbit
                    Imran
                    Berzerker

Shall we discuss the Super Bowl Champ?

Rams?
                    Raiders?
                    Steelers?
                    Another?

I vote for those three in order.

Comment

• Welcome Imran!!
                      We've got a team! Excellent...

Let's keep our picks in PM until submitted. First game is Thursday, so I guess I should read a paper or sumthin...

Let's also enter TRU as our designation at Sportsline. If reismark doesn't like it we'll fix later.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• JohnT, Guynemer I went ahead and put "TFB" as the ticker symbol for The Fargin' Bastiges. If either of you want to use something else I'm open to ideas.

Team Rush you don't need a team Super Bowl winer just indivisual picks.
                        God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

• Yes, you do need a Super Bowl pick from each Lombardi team by week three.

MacTBone,I like the Rams,Patriots,49ers,Packers,Steelers and Eagles for this years best teams.

Noticed I left off the farking Saints.They will do ok but not super bowl material yet.

Not sure about the Bears yet,But after the Vikings game they might get included on my list.

Just add or subtract from the list so's we can deliberate.

You too Ixnay.
                          Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                          --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

• I've made my picks, but I don't know if we're set up into teams. I'm going on a week-long vacation today, so I won't be able to communicate with the other Fargin' Bastiges 'til next week. Anyway, I'm "John Thornton" on the Sportsline page so if my teammates can take care of the "teamy" stuff, I'd be appreciative.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperSneak
                              Sorry, Mobius...guess I'm taking my sports a little too seriously these days.
                              Yah you should be directing your impatience towards our other team mate...

BTW, at this late date half of the players have still not posted their picks...
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                                BTW, at this late date half of the players have still not posted their picks...
                                Late date?... We still have plenty of time. You never know what might change before the deadline
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X