Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bidding is starting .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Jrabbit - sure, we can continue Team Rush, that was my team last year. Rush as in the best Canadian rock band.

Reismark - I'm on the player list as Scott Phillips, but my CBS sportsline ID is Sothisrising which was my ID from previous pools like March Madness. I can't use Berzerker so I will try to go in and switch back to Sothisrising. This is a bit confusing and I don't even know when the season begins. Btw, mark JRabbit and I down as Team Rush.

Anyone else out there neeing a team? Team Rush needs one more...

Edit - Okay, I now appear on the list as Berzerker

If you had joined us last year, you wouldn't have this problem now.
      Can't remember why I didn't. Btw, I can't make it tonight for our friday night game, my sis is arriving from California. Damn, that'll make it 3 weeks in a row I missed the game, but I'll be back next week.
      Last edited by Berzerker; August 30, 2002, 14:43.

Comment

-Jrabbit...yeah...Vlad, (variations of "Sneak") and Mobius are team SuperWhorde.
        Vlad...we need to start culling some good links for Mobius...also, we need to get him a schedule and stay on his ass about making picks.
        I'm not going to be a very happy camper if Mr. Mobius is a no show!!!

It wouldn't hurt if he actually posted in here to indicate he was alive, either.
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Imran and I should still be teamed up, and we're waiting to see if Sloth will return or if we'll have to go looking for a Shemp to fill out our complement of Three Stooges.

(BTW Imran - would it be you're Moe and I'm Larry, or the other way around?)
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I could be Curly, but I'm already on a team. Maybe jrabbit is bald?
            Life and death is a grave matter;
            all things pass quickly away.
            Each of you must be completely alert;
            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Hope I'm not too late!

JohnT15@bellsouth.net

<--- Needs a team.
              Last edited by JohnT; August 31, 2002, 00:20.

Comment

I need a team to, JT. Should we sniff out a third free agent?
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I tell ya I get no respect. I finished 4th overall last year and haven't even got a call to be on a team yet. Time is running out if you really want to win.
                  God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

kick
                    Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                    --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

• Peacemaker, Guynemer, and JohnT? Sounds like a team to me! Y'all in, guys?

What about names? I prefer "The Fargin' Bastiges" myself, but then, not all of y'all might be Bugs Bunny fans.

Comment

• It looks like the teams are shaping up nicely
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Berzerker and i need a 3rd for Team Rush. Who wants in?

(BTW, Berz -- I never liked Rush. Great musicians, but with no soul. And that obnoxious squealing voice! Makes me shudder just to think about it. I can live with the team name, but had to get that off my chest.)

Reismark -- we also need our 3-letter code from you, right?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• -Jrabbit...yeah...Vlad, (variations of "Sneak") and Mobius are team SuperWhorde.
                            Vlad...we need to start culling some good links for Mobius...also, we need to get him a schedule and stay on his ass about making picks.
                            I'm not going to be a very happy camper if Mr. Mobius is a no show!!!

It wouldn't hurt if he actually posted in here to indicate he was alive, either.
                            Reading you loud and clear!

First games are the 5th, I'll be laying in the picks in the next coupla days!

GO SPW!
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
                              What about names? I prefer "The Fargin' Bastiges" myself, but then, not all of y'all might be Bugs Bunny fans.
                              Nyahhhhh, ain't I a stinkah?

Fargin' Bastiges sounds okily-dokily to me.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
                                Peacemaker, Guynemer, and JohnT? Sounds like a team to me! Y'all in, guys?

Sounds like a good team to me. Let's kick butt
                                God---He's my favorite fictional charater.----Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X