Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll tell you, Berz is probably extremely busy helping his fellow man. Berz is like that.
    Still plenty of time.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yes, He's probably has a 4 iron in his hand and thinking about solving world poverty.

RAH
      (now how much should I tip my Caddy)
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There's not enough money in the world for your caddy, I'll bet.
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• About out of time now.
          Drake,Don LaBombard, and Berzerker's picks not in.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I guess Drakey still hasn't gotten settled.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Final score SF 16 NYG 13.

While SF did win, they didn't cover the 3 1/2 point spread

Congrats to those that had NY.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh CRAP!!! I didn't know there was a damn game tonite!!! Now the site says I can't make any picks for this week? WTF? I tried to make picks 2 or 3 days ago and it said I couldn't make them until later this week.

Hey Resimark, can I post my picks here and they can be included in with the tally or am I just out of luck for this week? AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yay! 1-0 so far - just waiting for the rest of the results...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                    Yay! 1-0 so far - just waiting for the rest of the results...
                    Well... five got it right, and 17 of us were on SF.

Congrats
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I didn't see the game, other than following at NFL.
                      Kerry Collins threw a lot of passes for a lot of yards.
                      And interceptions. Guess the more you put the ball up the more that is possible, though.

Comment

• A couple of the ints weren't really his fault. In both cases, the defender knocked the balls loose seconds after the receptions... so while they were technically ints, he had done his job and gotten the ball into the receivers hands.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Ack! Cold Wizard and Mobius picked Giants?

Saaaay, Kevan Barlow was looking pretty good, wasn't he ? heh heh. I just happen to have "gambled on him.

Comment

• Hmmm... CBS should let you make picks for the games that haven't happened already. If it doesn't that is a black mark for it.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Yeah, that din't make a lot of sense to me either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                Hmmm... CBS should let you make picks for the games that haven't happened already. If it doesn't that is a black mark for it.
                                First... it's a FREE service, and it sure as hell beats having to keep things manually.

Second... every office pool I've ever been in requires ALL picks be made before the start of the first game.

So I really don't see it as a black mark at all
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X