Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's That Time: Lombardi Handicappers League Season Four (FOOTBALL PICK'EM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you figure? He just needs to post them somewhere so there is a record of his picks.
    Life and death is a grave matter;
    all things pass quickly away.
    Each of you must be completely alert;
    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• The site is on and off, and I can't get in, so I can't play this year.

I'm not going to be posting this, that and the other thing.

Good luck with it.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Quiter, thank god you're not on our team.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I can't get in, how does that make me a quitter Rich?
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

• There is still plenty of time. And you're the one that's claiming he can't play. If you can't get in by the deadline, that's something else. Don't concede yet.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You sure love to jump down people's throats sometimes Rich.

I have been unable to view the page for over a week, I doubt it will sudenly clear between now and tomorrow.

Comment

• I couldn't get in for two days, I didn't give up. I tried some different paths in till I got one to work. Unfortunately, I can't remember the sequence that did work, but now that I have the cookies right, I'm not having any problems.

I never got it to work from work until i got it to work at home and now it works at work.
                (damn that sounded stupid)

Which is one reason why I've been ragging my brother not to wait to the last minutes.

As of now, only 50% of the people registered have made their picks. It's kind of disheartening.

I'm not one to give up, and I've never been a fan of those that do.

RAH
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I got in no problem every time I have visited the site, I have all my CBS fantasy sports teams on 1 page and I just pick and choose which one to go too.

Comment

• Chris-- Sounds like it must be a firewall or something...hmmm....maybe a link will get you through?

Not sure how far you've been making it, but maybe this link will at least get you to the sign-in part and you can proceed from there?

I often have a hard time logging into the site...have to re-type the address manually and hit go...usually works then.

Comment

• Yes, when I tried to use the id i created for march madness from work, it wouldn't recognize it or let me register. From home, (after some screwing around) it welcomed me like an old friend. And now it works from work also.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris 62
                        You sure love to jump down people's throats sometimes Rich.

I have been unable to view the page for over a week, I doubt it will sudenly clear between now and tomorrow.
                        He's a blue belly, what did you expect? You know how they are.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• OK Sneaky, I was able to get in and make my pics!

Thanks, and no thanks to RAH

10 people haven't picked, don't know if Drake will, he moved to Maine last week, new job, new house, I haven't heard from him since last wedsday.

Comment

• I'd like to think I provided some motivation.

RAH
                            Glad you finally got in. Hopefully ming will be successful also. Still trying to figure out who "your name" is
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I like to be part of the solution, not the problem.
                              Unlike some other people around here.

Comment

• My my, a little testy aren't we? My picks are now in. As are most others, I see.
                                NFL HERE WE COME!!!!

...and, oh yeah -- BERZ WE NEED YOU!! MAKE YOUR FREAKING PICKS!
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X