No announcement yet.

Your political views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERRR... Nationalist... there are people who are authoritarian in social issues and right-wing in economic issues, like me.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Like I said, the test is wrong. You are a conservative, not a fascist.
      "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez
        ERRR... Nationalist... there are people who are authoritarian in social issues and right-wing in economic issues, like me.
        Like Pinochet.
        Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

• Originally posted by nationalist
          Like I said, the test is wrong. You are a conservative, not a fascist.
          If I support a one-party state than that makes me conservative?

Kublai:
          Like Pinochet.
          And?
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

If I support a one-party state than that makes me conservative?
            All fascists believe in one party states, but not all people who believe in one party are fascists. Military dictators, such as Pinochet, aren't truly fascists.
            "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

All fascists believe in one party states, but not all people who believe in one party are fascists. Military dictators, such as Pinochet, aren't truly fascists.
              I am a right-wing authoritarian and that is the way it is. Pinochet is a dictator and is right-wing economically and certainly authoritarian. There is no disputing that. But we are not conservatives.

Comment

• Fez, what do you think about tariffs?

Comment

Fez, what do you think about tariffs?
                  I don't want to get into that because what I believe is highly complex when it comes to tariffs... I must go to bed... sorry getting late here.

Comment

• You also have to consider the fact that the we're unnaturally stopping forest fires before they can burn away all the underbrush that would naturally fuel the fires for a while and then burn out.

Instead we're getting stuck with forests that have too much underbrush and the fires, therefore, have a larger chance to hit that critical burn temp for the stronger trees.

I'll agree with the actually making use of them part, but if we could send the logging companies in (which they of course wouldn't agree to) and just grab the dead underbrush stuff and process that, the forest fire problem would be solved because then the natural cycle would be properly circumvented.
                    It's only a natural cycle when the fires are natural.

I agree some fires are good, in fact, some allow seeds to propogate, and they are natural.

But many fires are started by cigarrettes and humans, thus, at least 1/2 of the fires shoudl be put out as best as possible for a: the reason that we need the wood for air cleaning, etc.
                    and b: if the wood burns homes, the insurers lose money and c: you can't let fires go uncontrolled unless you want to destroy your national parks and make them useless (like parts of yellowstone )

Thick underbrush may be 'unnatural' but if we can prevent fires from reaching that underbrush, then they will become natural (like jungles) we will shape our world as we like it.

Thus, by preventing the fires from growing, we can prevent them from burning the underbrush and the brush will not matter
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• No monetary policy means that if the US economy is doing well and the interest rates are higher to keep inflation from increasing too much, and if Argentina's economy is slumping, they will also have a high interest rate which means that they will not be able to get out of their recession.
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

ERRR... Nationalist... there are people who are authoritarian in social issues and right-wing in economic issues, like me.
                        For one I agree with you

Comment

• DC, I'd agree with you except for the fact that we, as of yet, can't still fully control the fires.
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Redjon, have you updated that political chart you have?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                            X