No announcement yet.

Try a Swedish political party selector!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the fact that he was *****ing (Wiggy style) about the evilness of the social democrats and their connections the evil world communist conspiracy...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

That was odd, Kamrat (but hardly banworthy.) Reminded me of a poster called whitewolf in a Finnish forum - he constantly *****es in badly written Finnish how Social Democrats control everything, including army (that traditional bastion of leftist thought). He complains about social bums even though he's on the dole himself, and titles himself a libertarian even though he opposes immigration and gay rights. An... interesting fellow.

In any case, cuddly old fuzzy-pink Social Democrats of Norden don't seem to be like the toppest candidate for evilness - although it might be different there in Göran's Perssonal fiefdom.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
        And the fact that he was *****ing (Wiggy style) about the evilness of the social democrats and their connections the evil world communist conspiracy...
        That's sort of what I was referring to.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
            That was odd, Kamrat (but hardly banworthy.) Reminded me of a poster called whitewolf in a Finnish forum - he constantly *****es in badly written Finnish how Social Democrats control everything, including army (that traditional bastion of leftist thought). He complains about social bums even though he's on the dole himself, and titles himself a libertarian even though he opposes immigration and gay rights. An... interesting fellow.

In any case, cuddly old fuzzy-pink Social Democrats of Norden don't seem to be like the toppest candidate for evilness - although it might be different there in Göran's Perssonal fiefdom.
            moomin sees evil communist conspiracys everywhere...

Comment

In a way the idea that the social democrats gets so few votes here gives me hope for the future of the planet. But then I see all the people that should vote for vänsterpartiet, miljöpartiet, centerpartiet, folkpartiet, moderaterna och kristdemokraterna...

Comment

Bump for elections gettin' a-closer.

Folkpartiet is gaining on polls! Hooray! And I've heard there's even a chance of SAP's elected dictatorship of 80 years cracking! Another lefty European government biting the dust...? Soon there won't be any left on the Left except Blair... or in other words, no-one on the Left left.

And where's moomin? Has he left this forum?
                Last edited by Stefu; September 5, 2002, 15:39.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

89% moderate. Not suprised, since I've been a moderate since I was 15 and an active member of MUF....

Oooh, 16% vp.... Got to do something about that.
                  Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

15-year-old moderates are the worst. Little spoilt brats whose parents are so irresponsible they let them run rampant, starting off pulling the wings off flies and escalating towards eventually joining Moderaterna.
                    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
                    X