Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New active female w/webcam = new picture thread (Picture thread MMXVII^2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange:

this thread will be closed if it becomes a political debate...
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's part of his larger issues...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
        Tease!

I didn't say otherwise. However, getting on the case of someone you don't even know over if they where make-up or not is a little weird.

YOU will never see it. Trust me

Oh ya thanks mr. Speer. Really doesnt everyone wear makeup? i have hundreds of PICTURES. Please when I come back I want to see somthing OTHER THAN ME!!!!!

you have to many emoicons here

Comment

we need more

we need the ones with machine guns and bazookas

and as I said, I have nothing to post, otherwise I would

hey Frogger, why don;t you post something (or DinoDoc)

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Here's a question: is your user name meant to stand for "Lauren Ecstacy"?

If so, why are you trying to make Orange explode? He's already stewing in his own juices...
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Poor fella has been deprived since his relationship went south...
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

i don't think it's that kind of ecstacy

is it?
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Lauren:

A lot of girls do wear make-up but a lot dont really need to. Make up is only for accentuating (i think thats the word) your natural beauty. make up shouldnt be very apparent. As soon as I saw your first pic, all that stuff on your eyes was right there. You don't need it.

thanks
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

orange

Oops. You kids and your newfangled club drugs.

I've never tried it...
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogger
                      Poor fella has been deprived since his relationship went south...
                      ouch...that's a low blow...

and I've had plenty of dates this summer, but I don't really like those girls...not as a girlfriend anyway...which is why I didn't do anything with any of them
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

• I got your back, man.

I don't really like those girls...not as a girlfriend anyway...which is why I didn't do anything with any of them

Sure.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Re: orange

Originally posted by Frogger

I've never tried it...
                          you haven't?

I haven't either (or any drug for that matter...) but I thought you used 'em on occasion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogger
                            I got your back, man.

I don't really like those girls...not as a girlfriend anyway...which is why I didn't do anything with any of them

Sure.
                            thought about it sure, but couldn't do it...it's not my style...

Comment

• Instead of posting all of my pictures again, I will post this link:

Lauren, any other photos of me you want to laugh at? I know I may seem a bit boyish but that isn't my fault.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Re: orange

Originally posted by Frogger

I've never tried it...
                                I have heard both good and bad about it from many people (including my druggy cousin)

his take is that it was good in the proper circumstances, but bad in many other circumstances

one of his freinds took it and than went blasting cows brains with some sort of gun

his expereince freaked him out

my cousin took it with his SO

he said his expereince was far better

I do not use them, and their effects are deffinitely not as known as relatively safe drugs like Marijuana so I do not recommend them to others

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X