Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no Flameflash is back, the defender of a failure of a company...

Originally posted by FlameFlash
    Also, Fez, I don't appreciate the fact that you mislead me... seems Asher has been banned for some reason, not that he just up and left if what Q said is true (and with his more reasonable statements vs. yours, I'd wager he's telling the truth.)
    Well, I heard he got angry, got banned for a week and was not coming back after that. You have no right to judge who has more reasonable statements.

Fez, respond to his points, then I'm sure he'll happily respond to yours.
    He is on my ignore list.

Q, it's nice to know I'm not the only one that has trouble with Fez... I take it quite a few do?
    Infact you, Q, and speer are the only ones that have a problem with me.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I have a problem with you, for sending naked pictures of yourself to me you dirty perv.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

On your knees and kiss my feet! **cracks whip**

I would be submissive NOT!! Just call me Miss Dominatrix
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
          I have a problem with you, for sending naked pictures of yourself to me you dirty perv.
          Ah yes, that little false incident... I suppose asher didn't pay you money to make that statement? How much exactly? I never did such a thing.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I find that I work well and am comfortable in a dominant position. However, since I'm not very aggressive, I'm rarely in that position. I generally prefer a equal relationship with the ability to take charge when others **** up.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Ah yes, that little false incident... I suppose asher didn't pay you money to make that statement? How much exactly? I never did such a thing.
              False?!

You lie too much.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

False?!

You lie too much.
                Yes false because I am not a stupid idiot who would give pictures of that nature to people I don't even know. I would NOT even think about it.

Comment

Fez, he may be on your ignore list... but you did address him and ask for a "decent response" which means that you still seem to care what he thinks... or at least want to read it.

Fez said this...
                  Q: Same old crap. You know I am getting tired and am still waiting a decent response... I waste my time... why bother?
                  Also, I have every right to make decisions for myself regarding statements as you do...

Especially since you decided not to tell the whole story, and therefore were misleading, no matter if you meant to be or not.

I happen to recall Ming also being short with you in other threads I've read... seems like you get on a lot of people's bad sides, not just Speer, myself, and Q.

And can't you take at least one joke? (Even how tasteless it might be.) I was slightly amused by Boddington's statement, regardless of backstory. Just take it good humor... take life in good humor, and you'd have a lot fewer problems.
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                    I find that I work well and am comfortable in a dominant position. However, since I'm not very aggressive, I'm rarely in that position. I generally prefer a equal relationship with the ability to take charge when others **** up.
                    You're most certainly in different situations than me then... I find that I often have to jump up and enter the dominant mode... a lot more than I'd like to.
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
                      Fez, he may be on your ignore list... but you did address him and ask for a "decent response" which means that you still seem to care what he thinks... or at least want to read it.
                      I really don't care anymore what he thinks....

Especially since you decided not to tell the whole story, and therefore were misleading, no matter if you meant to be or not.
                      I was not misleading and I did tell the whole story.

I happen to recall Ming also being short with you in other threads I've read... seems like you get on a lot of people's bad sides, not just Speer, myself, and Q.
                      No. And whatever happened ages ago has changed... people have seen a change in my ways. One time, I was a very rude person and now that has changed.

And can't you take at least one joke? (Even how tasteless it might be.) I was slightly amused by Boddington's statement, regardless of backstory. Just take it good humor... take life in good humor, and you'd have a lot fewer problems.
                      One cannot live life with no seriousness and expect to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

Yes false because I am not a stupid idiot who would give pictures of that nature to people I don't even know. I would NOT even think about it.
                        Stop lying.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Boddy, you stop lying. The air reeks with your lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                            Boddy, you stop lying. The air reeks with your lies.
                            I would post the pictures to prove it, but I would be banned.

How about I send them to Asher, for example, or Ming or RAH?
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I would post the pictures to prove it, but I would be banned.

How about I send them to Asher, for example, or Ming or RAH?
                              You go ahead and do that because I know they do not exist. You think I would put such pictures on the internet? Absolutely not. You damn perverted crap.

Comment

And if I see this crap continued in other threads, you are both toast
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X