This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi
    Q's layin' down the law. Will Fez stand up to the challenge?
    Q is laying down horse crap for all I care. I will throw his challange into the wall.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Go Fez! Lay that smack down!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DaShi: One of those people who runs around two kids in a school parking lot pushing a fight.

Sorry, I am not going to reply anymore... don't want to get busted.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Fez is gettin' peeved. Watch out Q, he's lookin' your way!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

depends

Comment

DaShi, man, you're quite funny. i'd tell you to make yourself some popcorn and watch, but see, i'm not in the mood for any tusslin' with some spaniard. so after this post, and this rebuttal, i doubt i'll respond for the rest of the night.

Oh really, Mr I cannot make a capital letter?
              Acutally, I can use capital letters whenever I want. The main reason I don't is because I personally feel that I type faster when I don't have to worry about pressing the Shift or the Caps Lock key. On another note, I also have a problem with capitalizing the letter I, because I feel that capitalizing it emphasizes the ego too much-- indeed, few other languages capitalize the first person pronoun.
              So it's less of a "Mr I cannot make a capital letter" thing (actually, a more of a "Mr. I Cannot Make A Capital Letter") than a "I don't want to bother" thing.

Apparently you insulted me. I can also write American English quite well too... so get that straight.
              well, i never said that you couldn't write american english well. all i said was that your arguments that my grammar and spelling are worse than yours don't really hold any water. if that's insulted you, then i'm really quite sorry, although that means that everyone who's disagreed with you should then apologize. ah, well, such is life. we can't all argue on the same level as the one and only fez.

Q is laying down horse crap for all I care. I will throw his challange into the wall.
              well, at least now you're attacking my arguments. small improvement. but rather than a point-by-point, you seem to have chosen to blanket them with pretty much an empty statement.

anyway, go ahead and throw the challenge against the figurative wall.

you still had to pick it up.
              B♭3

Comment

When I was younger I was virtually entirely submissive. I had to learn to be somewhat dominant inorder to do my job, so now I'd say that i"m in the balance "both".
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Q, I try. Thanks.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Q: Same old crap. You know I am getting tired and am still waiting a decent response... I waste my time... why bother?

Comment

SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP!!!

Sorry, just had to say that.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Q: Same old crap. You know I am getting tired and am still waiting a decent response... I waste my time... why bother?
                        old crap, but you gotta admit, it's still classic stuff. i'm having a blast.
                        besides, you still haven't given me anything decent to the original issue, not in those posts and not in the pms. on the other hand, there's a thread a few pages back in which i put the same sentence up as an issue, and a bunch of other 'toners were able to take it apart...

you do that in a satisfactory, non-inflammatory way, and i'll drop this matter entirely. i don't have a big quarrel with you, and i've gotten past the original irritation. it's just fun and games to me now.
                        B♭3

Comment

SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP!!!

Sorry, just had to say that.
                          ooh, is this the dominant side?
                          B♭3

Comment

Fine, Q, buzz off. I see no reason in responding to you anymore.

Comment

I'm dominant, probably.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Heh... looks like Fez,
                                Q,
                                Boris Godunov,
                                and myself are all rather dominent when it comes to message boards

Also, Fez, I don't appreciate the fact that you mislead me... seems Asher has been banned for some reason, not that he just up and left if what Q said is true (and with his more reasonable statements vs. yours, I'd wager he's telling the truth.)

Fez, respond to his points, then I'm sure he'll happily respond to yours.

Q, it's nice to know I'm not the only one that has trouble with Fez... I take it quite a few do?

And Fez says something obviously non-inflamatory here...
                                Fine, Q, buzz off. I see no reason in responding to you anymore.

So Q... where else are you this dominant? I find that when I'm "debating" is when I get the most like you did. Just glad somebody else was able to pick it up for once. (And therefore I don't always have to be dominant it looks like.)

So just from this thread helping me look into my ways, it would seem I'm dominant about my thoughts and beliefs unless there's somebody else around who beats me to the punch and says it better/as good as (Q, in this case, probably better) than I could have said it.

Fez, of course, is obivously dominant because he refuses to even listen to anybody else other than to tell them they're full of crap...

DaShi... would you say in this situation you're being submissive? Unfortunately there wasn't the option of "sometimes I just don't give a crap and like to just watch what turns up." Sometimes I like to do that too glad I chose the "a little of both"... I think... been too long since I voted now... *sighs*
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X