Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European left blames bush for floods

What a bunch of retards

How is W. jr. to blame? I suppose he bribed the clouds?

such stupid and irrational scapegoating I would of blamed the devil or somthing. 1 man on the other side of the world is responible? So stupid. who elect such liars who say stuff like that?

A link would be nice, assfluff...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

no. I serouisly did see it on ABCnews earlier.

Comment

While we all know it was lesbian witchcraft... (oh, sorry, that was Robertson's explanation of 9-11).
        It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

The only stupid and irrational scapegoating I see here is by you, ******.

Comment

And do you also know why they blame Bush?
            Or did you just hear Bush is blamed for something and your mind-control probe kicked in to defend your dear president.
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

BTW, sceptor107, you managed to misspell your own username in your signature...

Comment

BTW, sceptor107, you managed to misspell your own username in your signature...

Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Are any TV media stations left-wing in the US? I certainly didn't notice any when I was over there. I did see Pat Buchanen though - why isn't he in some sort of home for the mentally ill?

Comment

The trolls circle, not yet knowing the prey is dead.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

or maybe scepter107 was the troll?
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Or maybe he can't answer.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Someone cut his hands off?!?!

The inhumanity!

Comment

I hardly think the entire European left blamed Bushie. i haven't seen or heard anything about it at all, must be some wacko.

How do he/she/them blame him? Has it anything to do with oil and/or the Kyoto treaty?

Comment

Damn staight, and if the Euro wussies do not start towing the line in the war or terrorism, we will drop tornados and ducks on them next month. USA, now not only smashing current enemies with regualr warfare, but also crushing potential rival with climate/economic weapons.
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                              X