American trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bangladesh and Kenya are both worse than us

I'm sure our boys could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against both of those teams.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I have a great tradition of disparaging America and its achievements, so I guess that's why I am immune to most most anti-U.S. trolls.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I bet the United States is far worse at cricket than the Brits.

See, you can't even be the superlative worst team. Mediocrity is just so very British these days...
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

"It makes no sense, but we like it."

Amazing. You take it up the arse 5 times and "like it"? I can see what SD means.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

how every could you disparage our glorious country, led by a brilliant man of culture and society, with fully comprehensive, fair, and well-thought out foreign policy?

Comment

Am I a troll too, even though I spell humour HUMOUR? I add in all of the "u"s like any good Canuck does.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                Amazing. You take it up the arse 5 times and "like it"? I can see what SD means.
                Uh...

Er...

*maintains diplomatic silence...*
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

We don't like it when our sports-people suceed.

It doesn't seem very English somehow.

Y'know? All that vulgar cheering and celebrating ... how very barbaric, how very ... American?
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by finkian
                    how every could you disparage our glorious country, led by a brilliant man of culture and society, with fully comprehensive, fair, and well-thought out foreign policy?
                    Tony Blair is a puppet of the Shrubya, our nation has been falling apar for yea...

Oh wait...

Now you got the hang of it.

Comment

"*maintains diplomatic silence...*"

By the Effete French no less!
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                        2) They are also only getting reasoned responses which they ignore. A true troll would be able to twist words effectively to make the reasoned argumentor lose their cool.

hmmm ..... not bad, not bad.

keep working on it. you'll get there eventually.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

As Bugs said before, the main reason the English went on a worldwide rampage is because of all the genes in the population we acquired from several different invading hoardes.

Genetic cross-mixing created the ultimate global invader. The "side effects" (desire for cucumber sandwiches being one) were unfortunate.

Comment

"*maintains diplomatic silence...*"

By the Effete French no less!
                            You...missed my point.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

No I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

You...missed my point.
                                I don't think he'd like to see your point, so keep it to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X