American trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American trolls

They are improving their technique, but still rough around the edges.

1) They get the basic trolling in, and come up with good opening gambits, but are still not getting the blazing "you are such a moron" response.

2) They are also only getting reasoned responses which they ignore. A true troll would be able to twist words effectively to make the reasoned argumentor lose their cool.

3) They are still not working as a unit and are distracted by their own countrymen who say "I don't agree with you". A good troll will incite his brothers to arms.

4) They still lack a leader, a man who can take the baton of stupidity and lead the way. Europe has Spink, Ozzieland has a Horse, the US (and their Canadian lackeys') are sorely lacking.

5) Their technique for spotting trolls has a bit to be desired. They are still making false positives, mainly due to a mistaken belief that any attack on America must be a troll.

6) A better discernment of troll, and genuine question of the status quo would greatly improve their technique.

Conclusion:

Overall the gap is closing, which can only be a good thing - we will at last have something in common.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Why, you dirty, no good, rotten, sonofa--

Oh...wait...I see...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Positive feedback is always helpful to the less able of the class.

Comment

Comment

Look, we're just too busy engaging in global hegemony to deal with the likes of you.

Besides, there's no need to troll when the truth is always on your side.

Dave
          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

there are no US trolls

and Canadians only troll Canadians

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I think the problem is that America, being such a diverse place, will inevitably produce a far more varied amount of responses, making effective "bandwagon" trolling impossible. Unlike the filthy Eurocom states, wherein racial superiority and cultural monolithism reign supreme, America is beyond such automaton-like consensus-building. We're also much less likely to get behind a leader, unlike the slavish Euros who love to goosestep to fascist or monarchal types. Our brand of American independence is quite the opposite of your willingness to kiss blueblood arse.

*resists urge...to use...smiley...*
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED

To all Americans troll wannabes

Comment

have you been following me? I KNEW I had the feeling someone was watching...

Comment

That's not fair to us Americans who quite reasonable and non-chauvinistic.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

For every goat there lives a troll,
                      For every troll a goat
                      He'll lie in wait,
                      Trailing bait,
                      'Til you jump down his throat...
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Although.. the spelling thing I MUST disagree with. Yeah, we spell different than you... we IMPROVED the english language!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

That's not fair to us Americans who quite reasonable and non-chauvinistic.
                          Ammended the accusation.

Comment

Re: WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                            LOL! That was really funny, I'm not sure why though...

Comment

Re: WARNING: NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO ARE EASILY OFFENDED

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                              That was . . .
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X