Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falling in Love with On Line Mexican Girl - Am I crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, but at least i'm metacognizant..........
    "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Originally posted by bigvic

yeah, guess you are right, gonna take it off.
      I didn't say take it down

I hope this isn't a case of "I can't date a Mexican because I'm American" or worse still "I can date a Mexican because I need free housekeeping."
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

I didn't say take it down

I hope this isn't a case of "I can't date a Mexican because I'm American" or worse still "I can date a Mexican because I need free housekeeping."
        want i should put it back up? got a better on, though it might get me in trouble...

whoa - think u might p-off LTEC with that last line
        "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Originally posted by bigvic

whoa - think u might p-off LTEC with that last line
          Why? She knows what some of you gringoes are like

Americans have all sorts of weird race and religion hang ups.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I know what gringoes are like. I'm married to one...
            And I also know about Horsie and what he's trying to do.
            Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by LTEC!
              what?

anyway, yeah i do have a hangup - i'm attracted to that which is physically different but psycho/spiritual/mentally similar. probably a subconcious desire to lessen the likeleyhood of congenital insanity being passed on to any offspring i should be responsible for spawning

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Am not

I'm worried about this girl. Not sure parents would approve of relationship with divorced man.

Comment

Am not

I'm worried about this girl. Not sure parents would approve of relationship with divorced man.
                  serpiente

i like ibble blibble

Comment

In fact the more I think about it the more I think you should leave this girl alone.

Comment

My parents didn't either but then they figured they its pointless to argue with me so they gave in...or up.
                      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

In fact the more I think about it the more I think you should leave this girl alone.
                        tal vez tiene razon, tal vez piensa demasiado

i like ibble blibble

Comment

If you are that hard up for a date you could always try a local online dating service. You'd still be able to get your online kicks but she'd live in the same city as you and you'd be able to go out for dinner and find out if she's a wierdo or not.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My parents didn't either but then they figured they its pointless to argue with me so they gave in...or up.
                            Yes but Big Mike is an honourable guy. This guy posts photos of his ex wife in underwear.

Comment

Yes but Big Mike is an honourable guy. This guy posts photos of his ex wife in underwear.
                              what r u trying to do here, bait me into saying why my marriage broke up? won't work. have decided i don't trust you, though got to say, your good at baiting and a bad judge of character, if what you say is serious. whats your real angle on this, guy?

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Well, guess its about time to end this thread, as its beginning to get subtlely ugly. The fun has been had, I've gotten some good advice, and have decided, with her assent, to continue talking and see what happens. Thanks to all who have tried to be helpful, its really helped me put things in perspective.

Things I've figured out:
                                1. My feelings, if a bit euphoric and probably premature, for this girl are genuine, and whatever happens, good or bad, happens.
                                2. Most of you out there are genuinely decent people who like to help.
                                3. Soap operic, risque, multiethnic romance threads are amazingly popular.
                                4. I don't trust Australian civil servents of palestinian descent I meet on apolyton farther than i can throw them.
                                5. Trust myself - i knew all the answers before i asked them

I'll leave this up til tomorrow for a few parting shots.

Thanks to all.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

Working...
                                X