yeah, but at least i'm metacognizant..........
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Falling in Love with On Line Mexican Girl - Am I crazy?
Collapse
X
-
I didn't say take it downOriginally posted by bigvic
yeah, guess you are right, gonna take it off.
I hope this isn't a case of "I can't date a Mexican because I'm American" or worse still "I can date a Mexican because I need free housekeeping."Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..
Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Comment
-
want i should put it back up? got a better on, though it might get me in trouble...Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
I didn't say take it down
I hope this isn't a case of "I can't date a Mexican because I'm American" or worse still "I can date a Mexican because I need free housekeeping."
whoa - think u might p-off LTEC with that last line
"Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.
i like ibble blibble
Comment
-
Why? She knows what some of you gringoes are likeOriginally posted by bigvic
whoa - think u might p-off LTEC with that last line
Americans have all sorts of weird race and religion hang ups.Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..
Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Comment
-
what?Originally posted by LTEC!
I know what gringoes are like. I'm married to one...
And I also know about Horsie and what he's trying to do.
anyway, yeah i do have a hangup - i'm attracted to that which is physically different but psycho/spiritual/mentally similar. probably a subconcious desire to lessen the likeleyhood of congenital insanity being passed on to any offspring i should be responsible for spawning
"Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.
i like ibble blibble
Comment
-
Am notOriginally posted by LTEC!
I know what gringoes are like. I'm married to one...
And I also know about Horsie and what he's trying to do.
I'm worried about this girl. Not sure parents would approve of relationship with divorced man.Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..
Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Comment
-
serpienteOriginally posted by Alexander's Horse
Am not
I'm worried about this girl. Not sure parents would approve of relationship with divorced man."Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.
i like ibble blibble
Comment
-
In fact the more I think about it the more I think you should leave this girl alone.Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..
Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Comment
-
tal vez tiene razon, tal vez piensa demasiadoOriginally posted by Alexander's Horse
In fact the more I think about it the more I think you should leave this girl alone."Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.
i like ibble blibble
Comment
-
If you are that hard up for a date you could always try a local online dating service. You'd still be able to get your online kicks but she'd live in the same city as you and you'd be able to go out for dinner and find out if she's a wierdo or not.Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.
Comment
-
Yes but Big Mike is an honourable guy. This guy posts photos of his ex wife in underwear.Originally posted by LTEC!
My parents didn't either but then they figured they its pointless to argue with me so they gave in...or up.Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..
Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Comment
-
what r u trying to do here, bait me into saying why my marriage broke up? won't work. have decided i don't trust you, though got to say, your good at baiting and a bad judge of character, if what you say is serious. whats your real angle on this, guy?Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
Yes but Big Mike is an honourable guy. This guy posts photos of his ex wife in underwear.
"Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.
i like ibble blibble
Comment
-
Well, guess its about time to end this thread, as its beginning to get subtlely ugly. The fun has been had, I've gotten some good advice, and have decided, with her assent, to continue talking and see what happens. Thanks to all who have tried to be helpful, its really helped me put things in perspective.
Things I've figured out:
1. My feelings, if a bit euphoric and probably premature, for this girl are genuine, and whatever happens, good or bad, happens.
2. Most of you out there are genuinely decent people who like to help.
3. Soap operic, risque, multiethnic romance threads are amazingly popular.
4. I don't trust Australian civil servents of palestinian descent I meet on apolyton farther than i can throw them.
5. Trust myself - i knew all the answers before i asked them
I'll leave this up til tomorrow for a few parting shots.
Thanks to all."Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.
i like ibble blibble
Comment
Comment