Advice - set up a meeting. See if she is the same person as the one on that webcam and then see what happens.
I submit the following lines from a popular 80's tune:
"You can look inside another world.
You get to talk to a pretty girl.
She's everything you dream about...
but don't fall in love..."

.(Good one, btw).
. Sounds pretty bad, but actually I feel pretty good, free, doing what I want for the first time in a very long time. Have gotten into better shape than since I was in college the first time, looking good. In other words starting over.
. I'm having fun. Who knows? We have all become so cynical, and romantic love is usually just groin magnetism combined with childish desires to find someone to fix all of one's problems and "live happily ever after", which causes more unhappiness when realities of lifew sink in....but....
well, gotta have something closer than mexico city to unwind with
PAthetic, I know
Comment