No announcement yet.

Most Irritating accent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and on one game as Prussia, I not only united all German states, I also colonized/conquered all of SE asia. Neu Berlin instead of Singapore...hehehe...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• how nazi of you

tried China in 1419 once, what instability...

south americans are said to be fun though... loads of inflation and still no worries for gold is there in loads

Comment

• Try being the Ottomans. Or the Russians.
        Problem with the russians is if you keep up with their historic expansion the BB gets to unplayable levels after a bit on very hard
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
          how nazi of you
          I didn't commit genocide, nope...

Being imperialistic and being nazi aren't the same thing!

China is a challenge, certainly. But I found it quite fun. It's not fun to have an easy time of it after all.

How about Byzantium? Beat back the Ottoman threat and establish a new Byzantine Empire over the eastern Mediterranean?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• never made it as byzantium, although I did do pretty well at some point (even got some of their provinces, but I was bankrupt all the time and they had one huge army

Comment

• Call me weird but I quite like German accents. And I adore Russian accents. Must be all those Bond girls

Anyway, what is so humourous or distinctive about my accent then?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• It's a nourthern accent

ever considered moving to Lundun

Comment

• Shut up you Jurmun
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Piss-poor poll choices as usual

Definitely Afrikaaner, closely followed by New Zealand accent. Truly horrible! Kiwis pronounce i's as u's, a's as i's, u's as e's, e's as u's, and o'd don't get pronounced at all!!!

And the Afrikaaner accent is EVEN WORSE!!!
                    Last edited by Lung; August 14, 2002, 21:07.

Comment

• Ah, the dulcet tones of a Yarpie
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                      X