No announcement yet.

I saw a spraypainted Swastika today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprising. You can't even get your citizens to vote; what makes you think they'd care enough to buy and use a can of spraypaint?

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Years and years ago I used to see them all the time in DC...that, or the three pronged swasticas (White power I think...), but nowadays DC is mostly swastica free.

When I visited Barcelona, there were hammer and sickles everywhere, along with pro-commie and anti-capitalist slogans...
      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I gotta admit I admire people who will vandalize property in order to leave a mark of their political views, especially when they do it when nobody else is looking and they don't identify themselves. It reminds me of the movie, "Falling Down"...
        ... a conversation between Michael Douglas and some gang members...

"This is private property, mayn..."
        "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see any signs or anything..."
        (points to spraypainted gang sign) "What the f*ck do you call that?"
        "Graffiti?"
        "No mayn, that's not graffiti, its a sign that says no trespassing"
        "That symbol says all that?"
        "Yeah mayn, can't you read the f*cking sign?"
        "Well maybe if you wrote it in f*cking english, I could f*cking understand it..."

ahh great movie..
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
          "Where in the US do you exactly live?"

Maryland, near the D.C. border
          I live in Upper MoCo. Tonight me and my friends went on a mission to smoke up by the Blair Witch town, Burkitsville or whatever. We started the smoking part a bit early, and ended up going in the totally wrong direction. The mission was a failure.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch X

I live in Upper MoCo. Tonight me and my friends went on a mission to smoke up by the Blair Witch town, Burkitsville or whatever. We started the smoking part a bit early, and ended up going in the totally wrong direction. The mission was a failure.

Damn pot-smokin' hippies....

If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
              the three pronged swasticas (White power I think...)
              ****ing Manx Nazis
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

One frequently sees swastika/white power graffiti, posters, tattoos and other stuff throughout the course of every day.
                Maybe I just associate with a better class of person.
                Whether you like it or not, history is on our side.
                We will bury you.

- N.S. Khrushchev

Comment

I've seen Swastikas in ISRAEL. Some of the ethnic russian immigrants are a bunch of ungrateful mother****ers.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Azazel, maybe palestinians does this?

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut

That's weird, since we live in the same city and all, but I can't recall I've ever seen one...

Any particular spot in GBG?
                      Then you haven´t looked hard enough They usually gets painted over in a few days but still...I´ve seen swastikas in Mariaplan, Vårväderstorget and Kålltorp (bakom Konsum) I´ve also seen a few in Bergsjön, Angered Centrum and Hjällbo as well... I don´t know if any of those are still there, but I doubt it.

Provost, Yeah 'abundant' may be a better word... I guess 'legio' isn´t commonly used?
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic
                        Azazel, maybe palestinians does this?
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

If the worst thing you see in your life is a spray painted swastika , you have done OK
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I see them every day in every street and I still know it doesn't mean sh!t

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                              According to the BNP the Jews spraypaint swastikas themselves in order to gain sympathy from people like you.
                              Interesting statement. What is BNP and what country do you come from?
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion

I see them every day in every street and I still know it doesn't mean sh!t
                                Of course.
                                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                                X