X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even by those aliens?

Crocus...that is a pretty ugly word.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yes, my curiosity has always been the surname 'Proctor'...what does it mean?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sig worthy?

What aliens?

Its just a myth that aliens do that. I mean come-on, what intelligent species would travel half way across the galaxy just to make crop circles and anally probe the human population.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Yes, my curiosity has always been the surname 'Proctor'...what does it mean?
          Diffrent stem word. Has to do with procurating.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

well, proctoring a test means that you're one of the people in charge of making it run smoothly...
            B♭3

Comment

But still, it is funnier to think that their ancestors used to stick their fingers up people's arses
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I mean come-on, what intelligent species would travel half way across the galaxy just to make crop circles and anally probe the human population.
                Fratboy aliens.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Prune.

"Smooth" is a word that isn't too ugly when spoken, but as a written word, it's appalling. If I weren't a native English speaker, words like this would cause me to laugh at the language.
                  "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Moist
                    Hoya Saxa

Comment

Friend, as uttered by an attractive female. Uttered, as said by anyone...

Comment

Beelzebub, that's a silly looking word
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I hate all words with an 'L' in it. I can´t pronounce the buggers properly due to a minor speech impediment...
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

The guardian newspaper has a columnist called Zoe Williams who writes about words that should be banned. Its pretty funny so here some links

"Appropriate"

Lots of other words

Comment

So words like allele and lilac and soliloquy are a no-go?

Actually the last one of those is a pretty damn stupid word
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

"allele" and "soliloquy" are hardly common words. I mean, if we were banning every stupid-looking (yet uncommonly or rarely used) word, then "xylography" wouldn't stand a chance in hell, since the only English word that's allowed to start with an 'x' is "xylophone." ("Xenophobe" might be allowed, but only if the user is fined considerably for its use.)
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X