No announcement yet.

Racist attack!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q Cubed, watermelons do not taste like arse.
    Somebody has to pick this up for a sig.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You're welcome to it.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So black people have to pretend like they don't really like watermellons now? Are they still allowed to like fried chicken? I remember my friend Cunningham would always remind me that he liked fried chicken. I guess I would be a racist bigot if I bought him some.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

I asked a black friend of mine about it and she seemed more concerned about paying the bills and getting the kids to school on time in the morning.

Oh and uh she likes watermelon too.
          Where was I arguing that blacks do not like watermelon??
          It's based on individual taste, anyway.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincoln
            So black people have to pretend like they don't really like watermellons now? Are they still allowed to like fried chicken? I remember my friend Cunningham would always remind me that he liked fried chicken. I guess I would be a racist bigot if I bought him some.
            strawman argument: making a proposition appear that this is favored by the opposition, when in fact it is not advocated by opposition

(that white friends of some blacks can not buy them watermelon or fried chicken if they like it)
            No one proposes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Where was I arguing that blacks do not like watermelon??
              It's based on individual taste, anyway.

Still havent mastered the humor thing have you?
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Still havent mastered the humor thing have you?
                Oh, pardon me.

there

Comment

You have to salt the watermelon guys. Oh, and don't eat the rind. It will make you blind.

Comment

salted watermelon?
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      You're welcome to it.
                      Maybe later...I'd rather not have you 'linked' with the current occupant of my sig space...

OTOH, I have entered it into the Apolyton quote engine thread, so we'll see...

Comment

You've never heard of salted watermelon?

Comment

it's kinda popular here too. but it doesn't change anything, still makes it taste like arse.
                          B♭3

Comment

Working...
                          X