X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nationalist
    It is completely preference.
    So being circumcised was completely your preference, then?

Comment

• Hey only 3 posts to go and this thread gets circed

Not a moment too soon.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Snip!
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          Hey only 3 posts to go and this thread gets circed

Not a moment too soon.
          No it will be left intact.
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc
            Personally, I don't see what the big deal is about the issue.
            Of course it's not a big deal. Why should it be a big deal if someone grabs a child and cuts off a normal part of his/her sex organ?
            Last edited by Tom31; August 9, 2002, 08:30.

Comment

• Good link Hydey! 85% of us are unchopped!
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
                Good link Hydey! 85% of us are unchopped!
                yes and 15% are wierdos.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Circ threads are really badlands threads, where the troll and the antelope play
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Yes Horse we know you are one of the wierdo 15 %

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by nationalist
                      I'd say go for cirumcision. My reason? Looks. Uncircumcised penises are gross looking.
                      You'd be surprised how gross a cut penis can look if the circumcision isn't done right or there's a complication.

Comment

• It wouldn't have been barbaric for them to cut off some *other* part of your bod, would it?

You mean like my appendix? Nope, they could go ahead with that.

And Asher, people like this Tom31 was what I was talking about.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          You mean like my appendix? Nope, they could go ahead with that.
                          If the appendix were located at the end of the penis and had a sexual function, then unfortunately they probably WOULD have gone ahead and cut it off.

Comment

• Then they can go ahead. They are fully in their rights to do so .

Nice to see we are being ignorant this time of day, Tom .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Then they can go ahead. They are fully in their rights to do so.
                              Really? Where did u get that idea? Basic principles of ethics, law and human rights prohibit surgery on anyone incapable of giving informed consent, unless those proposing the surgery can show it's medically required. Except in very rare cases circumcision doesn't meet that condition.
                              Last edited by Tom31; August 9, 2002, 14:07.

Comment

• I like the way that the most rabid anti-circumcisionists are those who have not had it done themselves and have no idea what it is like having a circumcised penis. Get your foreskin chopped off and then lecture on the rights and wrongs of it, because until then, you really have no idea.
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X