Clear All

• Re: Re: Should I circumcize my son?

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    It wasn't that long ago was it?
    No, it wasn't.
    If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
      And the lube argument is stupid. She would be more than wet enough if you do it right.
      The lube argument is stupid, but it's a nice feature.

The real arguments against circumcision are:
    • It is incredibly painful for an extended period of time for the baby, several studies have shown this can have some long term psychological effects (see my latest really long essay I quoted)
    • There are potential complications. Not only is it possible to completely butcher the penis, but infection rate skyrockets for the couple weeks after the operation.
    • It is not true it prevents cancer in the slightest. The one study that said it helped prevent penile cancer has since been dismissed as fundamentally flawed, and many more modern studies claim there's zero difference in cut and uncut men's infection rates.
    • The argument that uncut men are more prone to STDs comes from nowhere. 28 modern studies all confirmed that circumcised men are actually more prone to getting STDs than uncircumcised men.
    • You're cutting off THE most nerve-centric part of the organ. The result is less pleasure during sex.

And the upside to circumcision?
      If you're in the south, eastern, or midwestern US you're going to be in the ~65% number of people who are cut, rather than be "teased" because you're in the 35% number. But if you live in the west, the situations reverse themselves anyway.

Extremely weak and pathetic argument for the "pro" side, IMHO.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• AFAIK female circumscision is mostly done in african countries, not the mideast...though I'm far from an expert on the subject.

Its certainly not that much different. The foreskin is there to protect the sensitive area around the penis head, just as the clitoral hood is mainly there to protect the sensitive clitoris.

Cutting off the clitoral hood on females would be equally as pointless and painful....
      I see the world through bloodshot eyes
      Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui Asher, they are WOMEN. Do you really think any of them are sane?
        Hey. I understand that almost all of the posters here are men, but you should keep your anti-women statements to threads not started by one.

I like to think of myself as mostly sane, and I hope my son only goes for the sane ones too.

Comment

• And the lube argument is stupid. She would be more than wet enough if you do it right.
          Though it's off topic, I must point out what a silly assumption that is. Some females at full arousal don't provide enough lubrication for sex. All women are different...some flow like the amazon and some are as dry as the sahara, regardless of the arousal. Has a lot to do with genetics, diet, health, age, among other things.

Comment

• Would women get their clitoral hoods removed these days, if many men would like it? I don't think so.
            Should they? No.
            Should men do that for the same reason? If they want to.. not someone else.
            Plus, it's even more fun with foreskin, you can play with it .
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• *feels sick to his stomach*
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• About what boris?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                  The lube argument is stupid, but it's a nice feature.
                  It makes you lazy if anything.

• It is incredibly painful for an extended period of time for the baby, several studies have shown this can have some long term psychological effects (see my latest really long essay I quoted)

I don't trust most psychologists.

• There are potential complications. Not only is it possible to completely butcher the penis, but infection rate skyrockets for the couple weeks after the operation.

Can be prevented if the parents take proper care of the baby.

• It is not true it prevents cancer in the slightest. The one study that said it helped prevent penile cancer has since been dismissed as fundamentally flawed, and many more modern studies claim there's zero difference in cut and uncut men's infection rates.

This is a neutral argument. Neither for or against.

• The argument that uncut men are more prone to STDs comes from nowhere. 28 modern studies all confirmed that circumcised men are actually more prone to getting STDs than uncircumcised men.

Use a condom or only sleep with clean people.

• You're cutting off THE most nerve-centric part of the organ. The result is less pleasure during sex.

Can also result in longer sex. Spontaneous erections are less common too.

And the upside to circumcision?
                  If you're in the south, eastern, or midwestern US you're going to be in the ~65% number of people who are cut, rather than be "teased" because you're in the 35% number. But if you live in the west, the situations reverse themselves anyway.

I love how you ignore previous arguments.
                • "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• All of this talk about the female anatomy is turning him off.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by drake
                    Though it's off topic, I must point out what a silly assumption that is. Some females at full arousal don't provide enough lubrication for sex. All women are different...some flow like the amazon and some are as dry as the sahara, regardless of the arousal. Has a lot to do with genetics, diet, health, age, among other things.
                    Asher brought it up. If you work in some foreplay, there really should be enough.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• I'm all for amputating womens legs and arms after birth.. leave only the good parts .
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli
                        Wait a minute... Aren't you(tandee) ck's girlfriend? Or was it someone else with a similar name?
                        No, you're not mistaken. That was me, about a year ago. In fact, I think the last time I saw him was actually in the beginning of last August.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
                          I don't trust most psychologists.
                          Still, you're causing a great amount of pain over an extended period of time, and the vast majority do so without sedation.

Can be prevented if the parents take proper care of the baby.
                          Not necessarily, it can get infected or cause other complications even if you do everything right...

Can also result in longer sex. Spontaneous erections are less common too.
                          Actually, again from my last cited huge essay, circumcised men complain more about premature ejaculation than uncircumcised men. They gave a possible explanation for it, but I can't recall it now. This is a faulty argument at its core, because it depends on the man, not whether he has foreskin or not.

I love how you ignore previous arguments.
                          I ignored irrelevant arguments. But feel free to enlighten me...

Comment

• Originally posted by drake
                            About what boris?
                            All of this talk about the female anatomy is turning him off.
                            He got it...

I think it was the "flowing like the amazon" comment...
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Working...
                              X