Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immy, after hearing in a thread (a long time ago) about how you were different, not another "cog in the wheel" as I recall, it's amusing that such an independent thinker as yourself would subscribe to the idea that a child must "fit in" and not be -weird- to be happy, ie - normal or ordinary.

Slice em up and conform thats the way
    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

• Like Boris, I've been with guys of both types (I live in China where most guys still have theirs). It seems mighty clear to me that circumsized men are missing out.

Not only are we missing a chunk of sexual tissue, but there are some things that just work better for guys with a foreskin. I could go into the details, but this is a family forum.
      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

• I always laugh when I watch an uncirced man pee

Horse, how often do you watch other men pee? Does your wife know about this habit?
        Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

• @ mindseye
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Was anyone as surprised as I was to find out that circumcision in the Western US is dropping rapidly, down to about 35% now, while the midwest and south are slowly rising and the eastern US is unchanged?

People always wonder why I say I'd never live on the east coast of either Canada or the US. This is evidence why, people don't think clearly over there.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I would never do that to my son, I'd let him to decide it. I'd talk about it when he gets to the age he might be teased about it and discuss with him.
              I'd teach him how to pee standing at the age of 1, so he can laugh to everyone else!
              He could also shout 'GAY!' if someone laughs to his penis. Spred rumours about x liking boys penises.
              And if it's some stranger looking at it like it's weird, I'd call the cops and say that guy is checking my penis and I don't like it.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                I would never do that to my son, I'd let him to decide it. I'd talk about it when he gets to the age he might be teased about it and discuss with him.
                Circumsicion on grown up men hurts. Really hurts. Really really really hurts. They take a long needle and... you know. :shudder:
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• I bet it hurts! But still.. if he really wants to get it done, then he really wants it done.
                  I'm not against it, if it's medical or religious, but if it's because many men get it done, then the hell with it.

It's a lot easier if kid comes up and says 'daddy, there's something wrong with me penis, help' than 'daddy, why did you let them cut my foreskin and mutilate my penis!?'
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                    He could also shout 'GAY!' if someone laughs to his penis. Spred rumours about x liking boys penises.
                    And if it's some stranger looking at it like it's weird, I'd call the cops and say that guy is checking my penis and I don't like it.
                    Do we really need to foster any more homophobia in kids?

And what if YOUR kid turns out to be gay?
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Boris, don't worry, it was a joke. It was suppose to mean it's stupid to shout gay to someone as it is stupid to tease someone because of his penis.
                      It happens at certain age though.
                      In da butt.

Comment

• Ah, gays and penises are touchy subjects...

Um...

I mean...oops...
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Circumcision is child abuse. It is absolutely wrong to cut bits off a child for cosmetic reasons without their consent. It doesn't have any medical benefits except in a few medical cases, and I would never, ever, ever circumcise any child of mine.
                          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• No son of mine is gonna get mutilated for some archaic military ritual.

WTF - why do educated people still do this??? It is lunacy.

Everybody brings up teasing, which is bullsh!t. Who wants to be teased about not having a bunch of nerve endings that make sex more enjoyable? I would be more afraid that, within the next few years, the teasing will be against those that are cut.
                            Be the bid!

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              There's only one good reason to get snipped, in some men, the foreskin isn't big enough, and an erection is extremely painful. You aren't going to know if this is the case for quite some time. Don't do it. It's a relic of human irrationalism.
                              This isn't a reason either. I was one of those people.

When I was around 7, 8 or 9, My foreskin was so tight that I couldn't even pull it back to clean, so I went to see the school nurse (never went to my parents for things like that) and asked him what to do.

Basically, the solution was to take a cotton-swab stick things (the ones you use for cleaning your ears. I don't know what they're called elsewhere) and use it under the foreskin.

The purpose of that was two-fold: the clean under the foreskin, since I couldn't pull it back, and to stretch the foreskin over an extended time.

It worked, and eventually became loose enough where I could pull it back, with a little effort. (when I hit puberty it evened out for some reason and had no problems with it at all)
                              The two real political parties in America are the Winners and the Losers. The people don't acknowledge this. They claim membership in two imaginary parties, the Republicans and the Democrats, instead." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr. My (crappy) LiveJournal

Comment

• Circumcision doesn't go far enough. Consider lopping his whole penis off. Hygiene problem is instantly solved, and besides, it's probably more painful if you do it as an adult.
                                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                                X