Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOris, No. Do you want to get it wrong? At certain age there are lots of pressures about how you look and act etc. Children tease each other, and it can be very cruel.
    If a person, lets say at the age of 12 starts to tease other one calling him gay.. well that's cruel.. as he could be teasing him/her calling fat, smelly.. whatever. It's stupid. You know? It is also stupid when it comes to penises. Do you disagree?
    I made a joke about it. Don't take it so hard

And YES, gays and penises are touchy subjects at certain age.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• it's amusing that such an independent thinker as yourself would subscribe to the idea that a child must "fit in"

Well you have to 'fit in' for some things. Hey, if you don't want your kid (if you live in most of the US) to get a lot of girls then consider keeping it .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• If the girl is staring at his penis, I'm pretty sure he already got the girl. I also don't think she's going to turn down sex just because the guy's got more natural lubrication.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Asher:

I don't know if you've ever been to a highschool, but there are these things called 'RUMORS' that kinda get spread around .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Yes, C'mon immy, a guys penis has no bearing whether he gets girls or not, that's just silly

What if a kid is born ugly? Suggest he get plastic surgery?

Besides, most girls of sexual age should be mature enough to get past such a minor issue. It's like a guy who dumps a girl for having a bit of fat on her. Most people aren't that shallow.
            I see the world through bloodshot eyes
            Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Well you have to 'fit in' for some things. Hey, if you don't want your kid (if you live in most of the US) to get a lot of girls then consider keeping it .
              You are assuming that the preference in 15 years time will be a cut penis. That would be difficult to project, but given recent trends out west here, seems rather unlikely.
              Be the bid!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                BOris, No. Do you want to get it wrong? At certain age there are lots of pressures about how you look and act etc. Children tease each other, and it can be very cruel.
                If a person, lets say at the age of 12 starts to tease other one calling him gay.. well that's cruel.. as he could be teasing him/her calling fat, smelly.. whatever. It's stupid. You know? It is also stupid when it comes to penises. Do you disagree?
                I made a joke about it. Don't take it so hard

And YES, gays and penises are touchy subjects at certain age.
                You missed the humor in my last post entirely. We need a "sailing over the head" smiley...
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Asher:

I don't know if you've ever been to a highschool, but there are these things called 'RUMORS' that kinda get spread around .
                  Don't go being stupid, Imran, you're too smart for that.

You're resorting to a pathetic attempt of fearmongering that a child won't be accepted by the opposite sex if he's not mutilated at birth beyond all logic.

You really think girls will spread rumors about how a guy is uncut, when the rate of cut and uncut is now ~60/40 overall, and 35/75 in the West...and that suddenly this guy becomes sexually undesirable because he's got foreskin?

Do you realize what happens to foreskin when it's erect, Imran?

Foreskin is getting more popular with the ladies. Why wouldn't they like someone with more natural lubrication and who doesn't have a scar on their d*ck?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Boris, Aaagh, so I'm the one getting it wrong. Damn it.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• I wonder what Imran feels about the female genital mutilation occuring in Africa...
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                        If the girl is staring at his penis, I'm pretty sure he already got the girl. I also don't think she's going to turn down sex just because the guy's got more natural lubrication.
                        You'd be surprised at the number of girls who will decide not to have sex with guys if they don't like their penis. It happens for a number of reasons. Too small, too big, unclean, uncircumsized.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Circumcised as well. Although this is far more common in the gay scene.

Women have preferences, some prefer cut, some prefer uncut.

The situation is almost reversed in Canada. Circumcised boys are the odd ones, and the reactions tend to be something like "Oh...you're cut..that's different..."

It's time to buck the trend in the US and stop circumcisions. They're useless, and modern studies have shown increase the risk of infection and doesn't affect cancer in the slightest. Not to mention the horrible pain it causes the babies, and the potential complications...

Comment

• I think Asher prefers his men uncut, and is just trying to drum up more potential dates...

Apoc--with all the things kids will get made of for, is it worth slicing up a kid's penis to shield him from one more bit of potential ridicule? If someone doesn't mock him for that (and I find it odd for that to be a subject, considering how sensitive a subject the male reproductive organs are at that age), they will find something else...

It just doesn't wash as an excuse for circumcision.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Thucydides Which brings up an interesting point, if you had a little girl, would your husband ask that she be circumcised as well (the practice is about as common in middle eastern countries)?
                              Oh heck no. I don't think it is as common as you think. Of course, I don't know, but I did bring up the fact that we would never do that to our little girl and he didn't disagree. I don't what middle eastern countries you are talking about, but I don't think it happens in Lebanon, where he is from.
                              If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                                Apoc--with all the things kids will get made of for, is it worth slicing up a kid's penis to shield him from one more bit of potential ridicule? If someone doesn't mock him for that (and I find it odd for that to be a subject, considering how sensitive a subject the male reproductive organs are at that age), they will find something else...

It just doesn't wash as an excuse for circumcision.
                                I'm not arguing ridicule. I'm arguing that just because a girl wants you to wip it out doesn't mean she'll go all the way.

And the lube argument is stupid. She would be more than wet enough if you do it right.
                                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X