Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boris, Mr Fun, red_jon, (possibly Fez, no offence if not)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boris, Mr Fun, red_jon, (possibly Fez, no offence if not)

Hiw dos gaydr work? What do gasy bloke go for? I only ask because I was twiice propositioned by two unrelayed blokes tonight. A lthough 'flattering' I was teased all-night by my semi/potential-girlfriend. And this is not the first time; I was asked out on several occasions at university, including once by my tutor!.

Is it because I am blonde? Am I cute? I need to know, so as to avoid the 'problem' in future!

Its not so bad when its teenage girls, but when its by guys in their mid-twenties its both disconcerting and worrying.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Re: Boris, Mr Fun, red_jon, (possibly Fez, no offence if not)

Been on the loopy juice again eh?

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
    What do gasy bloke go for?
    Well I am a gassy bloke
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I have no recollection of posting this thread, despite it being less than 10 minutes ago!.

I need to lay off the 'loopy juice'!

Edit - lollipops? What the ****?

Comment

So you're a hot mama's son?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
          I have no recollection of posting this thread, despite it being less than 10 minutes ago!.

I need to lay off the 'loopy juice'!
          Definetly, when your short ter memory goes. its time to reconsider your drinking habits
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Hey SD, as we're both peed up, change your avatar back, the old one was much better
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

They both have their charms.

The second is a more recent picture.

Comment

It's an acquired skill. Obviously there's false positives, because there are straight men who for some reason or another set off the gaydar, but it's remarkably accurate for some people.

It's hard to put into words what it is that can set off the gaydar, it's just instinct for the most part. Stereotyping doesn't work well.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Are you losing some more of your innocence, Sagacious?

Anyway, in my opinion, this concept called gaydar is hard to describe in neat, arbitrary terms.

People argue if it is really a legitimate social concept, and then there are others who argue HOW gaydar works, among those that agree it exists.

Does your gaydar help you determine another person's sexual orientation by behavior, clothes, and/or physical appearance??

I tend to believe that for the most part, gaydar relies on behavior and clothes and not physical appearance. There are many straight men who have similar or the same hair styles that gay men have, for instance.
                  A lot of straight men also have high cheekbones, so that is out too, in my opinion.

And there are gays who will hit on you, while not sure if you are gay or not -- they tend to find out AFTER they take an interesting look at you.

By the way, Starchild is going to spank you with his fairy rod for not including his name in the title.
                  And what about Asher?
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                    Are you losing some more of your innocence, Sagacious?
                    Nope, just want to stop the unwanted attention

By the way, Starchild is going to spank you with his fairy rod for not including his name in the title.
                    And what about Asher?
                    I don't keep a list of gay blokes on Poly, and the names mentioned were the first to come to mind.

Comment

I hope Asher's post and my post were of some help.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Whilst I'm more effortlessly tolerant to alcohol than SD, I've been wondering the same thing.

On the way back from the London Poly meet, a middle-aged guy started chatting to me at Notting Hill Gate, and asked me if I'd like to come back to his flat to see his 'computer'. (I told him I worked in computers).

And just yesterday, a stranger asked me if I'd like to come back for a cup of tea, as I was walking home from a friend's house through a local park.

And today, a strange man passed me in the street and said 'hello' for no apparent reason.
                        yada

Comment

Originally posted by Seneca
                          Whilst I'm more effortlessly tolerant to alcohol than SD, I've been wondering the same thing.
                          Quite, but I'm not a seasoned alcoholic, hence it affects me more.

Comment

Odd coincidence. I had a gay guy hitting on me all night yesterday too...
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

'possibly Fez'???? as in 'definatley Fez'?

Comment

Working...
                              X