This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearguidance.com strikes again: I SO love that Danny Pearl video

You all remember ClearGuidance, right? It's an insane Moslem forum full of insane Moslem teenagers, who talk about normal things of teenage life like getting married at age of 16 and hating Israel.

Well, this time they're angry about that whole Danny Pearl thing. Not that he got killed, oh no, but that the killer is being brought to justice. The thread's Page 3 is particularily wicked.

Originally posted by Qalbsaboor
    where can one see the video of the execution???????????
    Originally posted by Umm
    brother, is it all stuff done by the Mujaahideen? I am getting very excited!!!!!
    Originally posted by Umm
    already got it downloaded brother Ghazi, it was for sis Qalb. Sis, let us know what u think. I reckon the actual execuion is a mite boring, I like the stuff they make him say "We Americans..." LOL!!!!
    Originally posted by Umm
    it was my 2nd, but I am right at home with it akhee ha ha!!! I used to love horror films b4 I was muslim, but this stuff is much better! Fee sabeelillah, and real too!!!
    DAMN that Umm is one disturbed dude.

Oh, and remember, don't invade it - the mods don't like it when that happens. Just observe.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

What no glorious crusade? (Hehe, maybe we should convince the Newsmaxians to invade, then break out the popcorn and watch)
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

That would be too funny

edit: actually, I think they might have found it already
      Last edited by Immortal Wombat; August 3, 2002, 09:17.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Ooo ooo! Better throw this board in too, just for the heck of it!
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Here's an interesting quote from Umm, who also made those "Man, that Pearl video was WICKED AWESOME!11!1!!" posts in Daniel Pearl thread:

Also I find this figure of 1/20 very high- unless u remember that rape to these clueless people is when the wife refuses the husband's right.

Comment

paiktis says: go islamist warriors and free your people
            Attached Files

Comment

BTW there are pearls of wisdom to be found in that forum. (not talking about the above banner or all that war stuff).

islam seems like a very interesting religion. petty it is not taught in a proper manner in schools.

i like this one:

O Allah, make this torture easy upon us. O Allah! let not any of our brothers or sisters taste a bit of this torture. O Allah, we know that Your paradise is not cheap, but Allah we are weak, we are weak, O our Lord, the Most High

but there are better than this one.

Comment

From allah we come to allah we shall return.
                May allah forgive all our sins.
                may allah admit us to the highest rank of paradise.amin

they also have the word "amin" and they use it in the greek term = amin not amen.

doesnt it reminds you the words of the funeral? : we come from mud and to mud we return, ashes to ashes dust to dust etc?

Comment

Boshko and I actually went to that board and trolled them with the name "Mujtahid". We did the topic "How can I help my father force my sister to stop veiling herself?" That got them really pissed off.
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Hehe... so where are these guys from?
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                      Boshko and I actually went to that board and trolled them with the name "Mujtahid". We did the topic "How can I help my father force my sister to stop veiling herself?" That got them really pissed off.

link?!

Comment

Paiktis, the link to our trolling is here:

The avatar is of Kemal Ataturk, a figure now well like by religious Moslems.
                        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

too long too read. it seemed they bombarded you with tons of quotations from the coran
                          i caught a glimpse about ataturk saving turks from being slaughtred by the greeks though. how many times have i heard it from you also

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                            Paiktis, the link to our trolling is here:

The avatar is of Kemal Ataturk, a figure now well like by religious Moslems.

Bwwaahahha!!!!
                            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I don't think we can get the current Pope to announce a Crusade...

Comment

Working...
                              X