Good point
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
      "You're right.

Of course I am

"I mean, how can a country, can treat the UN, and the security council, headed by countries such as Syria, with disrespect almost like Iraq!
      We should leave Iraq alone and concentrate on Israel, the true menace to democracy!

There's a lot of truth in these words...:P

"Is that a scent of racism sprining up my nose?

Forgot sarcastic smiley here.

So, you agree that the are zealots and are a threat, but you think that Israle should be punished for attempting to deal with it, disregarding the UN therefore, which asks it to accept the zealots as part of life?

Israel does not try to attempt zealots. It makes Palestinians zealots -and other Muslims- by its politics.

"Guess who was responsible for doing both attempts?
      "Hint: He was killed a by a 1 ton bomb a week ago

With 14 innocent people...

What utter nonsense. Lebanon is under occupation - Syrian occupation. And hezballah does nothing.

Syria and Lebanon are brotherly Arabic states. Israel
      is allien in this place. If not Israel, there would be no
      civil war in Lebanon and no Syrian occupation of it.
      And recently Syrian forces were reduced anyway.

Hezballa is among the largest best connected terrorist organizations in the world.

So is Israel.

It has control over Lebanon together with Syria. It has a serious lobby inside Iran, which is a strong power base.
      It kidnaps soldiers and civilians. It shoots rockets on civilians.

Hizballah - rockets, Israel - ?

"And uses them to shelter it's rocket launchers...

That's your explenation for bombarding them I guess.
      Perhaps there are rockets under Israeli hospitals too?

So does Hamas btw. Hamas provides free meals, groceries, school bags, and many other things to poor palestinians.

I guess it would if it controlled Palestine:P

"And Yassir Arafat said Karin-A was a ship full of flowers at one point.

And what do You expect from Him?

Shebaa farms was never Lebanonian. It was conquered from Syria. Which shows that Hezballah aren't really Lebanonian freedom fighters, but rather an arm of Syria.

Shebaa belonged to Lebanon but Syrian army that was pushed from Golan hills moved there despite the border,
      and Israel attacked it there too, and occupies it since,
      pretending it does not know about that it's not Syrian
      territory. Why? It has good grounds and water so needed
      by greedy Jewish settlers.
      hi ,

it shows that you have never been in Israel , or an armed conflict , .....

it also shows that you cant get real facts strait , .....

so , proud to "show" , ......

why dont you come and see with your own eyes , ....?

you are welcome , ....

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Usually I would call it not too wise, but still some arguement.
        here I see nothing in my entire post that You quoted that You could refer this opinion too. Please explain that.
        Actually I can't visit Israel and occupied territories, as then, I'd have problems with visiting Arab states which I can't afford.
        Middle East!

Comment

Better than using them as sympathy to deflect your own war crimes
          if so , don't remind the europeans that you've supposedly saved their asses in WWII , when they say that your government politics suck.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Especially when your politics towards Israel sucks that is.
            Middle East!

Comment

It's far more likely for one of these regimes to deploy WMD regionally than globally. That being said, isn't it in the survival interests of the stable states in the area to clean up their region? Unless the US decides to be the de facto world emperor, don't we want to encourage a strong regional power structure -- a political analog to OPEC -- that will promote political and military sanity throughout the Muslim world (middle east, North Africa, central Asia, and Indonesia)?
              It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

that's a good example , Heresson. Too bad that you have to recruit an old troll to fend yourself, boy.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                  Usually I would call it not too wise, but still some arguement.
                  here I see nothing in my entire post that You quoted that You could refer this opinion too. Please explain that.
                  Actually I can't visit Israel and occupied territories, as then, I'd have problems with visiting Arab states which I can't afford.
                  hi ,

now that is real an excuse that is worth zip , who ever told you that , ...........

when you arrive you can ask not to have your pazzport stamped , ......the same in over 50 other countries , .....

if you want to come , ask , and help and info shall be provided , ......

as for the Q's , well on what do you state your views , ....that is why you should see for yourself , what you see with your own eyes shall be different then what you see and hear from people who claim to have seen this or that ,yet they dont know zip , nada , nothing , and they have seen only cnn , .....

no personal offense but who or whatever give's you info has it wrong , ....

since this year the world is in the year 2002 , .....and you have an internet connection , you can get around and see some stuff , BUT the best way to really understand anything at all is to be there , to have the experience for yourself , to see , smell , hear , with your body !

have a nice day
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler
                    It's far more likely for one of these regimes to deploy WMD regionally than globally. That being said, isn't it in the survival interests of the stable states in the area to clean up their region? Unless the US decides to be the de facto world emperor, don't we want to encourage a strong regional power structure -- a political analog to OPEC -- that will promote political and military sanity throughout the Muslim world (middle east, North Africa, central Asia, and Indonesia)?
                    hi ,

do that and the world shall be no more in 20 years , .....

have a nice day

Comment

• Attacking Iran now would be wrong. The country's population is already fed with empty promises from the fundamentalists. If we hold out a couple years more, there will be a major revolution in Iran against those Mullahs. A foreign aggression would only send those people back into the arms of the fundies.

Comment

• Lord Merciless : How will this reduce the nuclear threat?
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• I don't think that anyone supports a ground operation against Iran . we're talking about a number of strikes against nuclear installations.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Well, 11 people voted for it. But I agree that this is not going to happen.
                            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli
                              Lord Merciless : How will this reduce the nuclear threat?
                              None. I also doubt you can take out their capabilities with precision strikes. Unless you are very sure of your abilities, going to war is not a good option.

Comment

Working...
                              X