Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hagbart
    Eli, do you also want to attack Israel's other neighbors (syria, lebanon, whatever)? They could in theory also get nuclear missile sometime...
    Israel should do everything necessary to make sure no Arab country gets nuclear weapons.

If Syria or Lebanon start building a nuclear reactor I will support any action taken against it.

We should thus attack Israel to delay the construction of more Israeli nukes.

Too late.
    The Arabs were too stupid to do it in the sixties, now they pay the price.
    I just hope Israel doesnt repeat the Arab mistake.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

'We' as in the US, moron .

And we should get the ones you already made as well.

If Syria or Lebanon start building a nuclear reactor I will support any action taken against it.

Even if that causes a worldwide war effort against Israel as like the Gulf War in '91?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

noone will attack Israel. You'll never know what that madman Sharon will do . He can get Washington DC , you know. .
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Iran has made some huge strides the past couple decades in terms of civil liberties. It'd probably be better to use covert pressure - help support pro-freedom/democracy groups and the like, than make noise about war.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Even if that causes a worldwide war effort against Israel as like the Gulf War in '91?
            That's the point.

Like I replied to Heresson ~20 posts ago, you cant.
            In the moment Israel acquired nuclear weapons it's ensured it's existence in case of a failing conventional war.

So now you have one evil children eating country and you cant do nothing about it. Do you want to have two of those?
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

terrorists in the middle east obviously aren't targeting the right people. They need to become aware of people who think like Eli.
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                The French are western, and they won WWII.

France never attacked innocents in its post war history (independance wars don't count).
                Suez? Chad? And "independence wars" is a BIG category. Many of the post-war wars have been in fact, independence wars.
                "France has never attacked anybody, save the Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians, Algerians, Egyptians, and a few other loser countries"
                "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

"You're right.

Of course I am

"I mean, how can a country, can treat the UN, and the security council, headed by countries such as Syria, with disrespect almost like Iraq!
                  We should leave Iraq alone and concentrate on Israel, the true menace to democracy!

There's a lot of truth in these words...:P

"Is that a scent of racism sprining up my nose?

Forgot sarcastic smiley here.

So, you agree that the are zealots and are a threat, but you think that Israle should be punished for attempting to deal with it, disregarding the UN therefore, which asks it to accept the zealots as part of life?

Israel does not try to attempt zealots. It makes Palestinians zealots -and other Muslims- by its politics.

"Guess who was responsible for doing both attempts?
                  "Hint: He was killed a by a 1 ton bomb a week ago

With 14 innocent people...

What utter nonsense. Lebanon is under occupation - Syrian occupation. And hezballah does nothing.

Syria and Lebanon are brotherly Arabic states. Israel
                  is allien in this place. If not Israel, there would be no
                  civil war in Lebanon and no Syrian occupation of it.
                  And recently Syrian forces were reduced anyway.

Hezballa is among the largest best connected terrorist organizations in the world.

So is Israel.

It has control over Lebanon together with Syria. It has a serious lobby inside Iran, which is a strong power base.
                  It kidnaps soldiers and civilians. It shoots rockets on civilians.

Hizballah - rockets, Israel - ?

"And uses them to shelter it's rocket launchers...

That's your explenation for bombarding them I guess.
                  Perhaps there are rockets under Israeli hospitals too?

So does Hamas btw. Hamas provides free meals, groceries, school bags, and many other things to poor palestinians.

I guess it would if it controlled Palestine:P

"And Yassir Arafat said Karin-A was a ship full of flowers at one point.

And what do You expect from Him?

Shebaa farms was never Lebanonian. It was conquered from Syria. Which shows that Hezballah aren't really Lebanonian freedom fighters, but rather an arm of Syria.

Shebaa belonged to Lebanon but Syrian army that was pushed from Golan hills moved there despite the border,
                  and Israel attacked it there too, and occupies it since,
                  pretending it does not know about that it's not Syrian
                  territory. Why? It has good grounds and water so needed
                  by greedy Jewish settlers.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Learn to use quotes Heresson.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                      Learn to use quotes Heresson.
                      OK
                      Middle East!

Comment

If you want answer to your previous post, make it readable.

Comment

You forget that lazyness is our national pride... Mine at least.
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                            You forget that lazyness is our national pride...
                            This and blaming Nazis for your own crimes.

Comment

You mean again this village in north-eastern Poland, right?
                              The investigation shown the way it was done. Poles were too do it, but on German demand... And yes, I think
                              Germans are more to blame for that than we are. Why?
                              because those Poles taht did that were bandits that murdered other Polish citizens that were jews. While
                              Germans there were representatives of German state,
                              and as such, represented German nation.
                              Some comparison... If a thief steals some painting,
                              and he is a Jew, that's his, not "Jewish" fault in general,
                              or Israeli. If Yad Vashem steals some paintings, and it
                              is supported in that by Israel state, it is a fault that the state is responsible for.
                              Middle East!

Comment

This and blaming Nazis for your own crimes.

Better than using them as sympathy to deflect your own war crimes .
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X