Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stefu
    Hey, how come it's still wet?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger

My vote's for Felch. I'd post the picture I have on my site, but

1) I'm too lazy
      2) It's not a great picture
      3) I'd rather not have you ****ing at her like you all are to the rest of these pics...
      Thanks, old boy, but how about we just say, we're all very lucky, especially Stefu, who's been blessed with a very friendly right hand.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

if only I had a way to post a picture of her, I would put you all to shame!!

Comment

You have a very healthy life line Stefu, and business looks good. However, love is strangely absent.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Hey, how come it's still wet?
            They don't have Kleenex in Finland...
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That's disgusting, Stefu, a red palm and it's a little wet? (Did you recently shave off all of the palm hair as well?)
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Who has hair on their palm?

You Canadians must have really, really cold winters in order for evolution to give you that.

Comment

It's a superstition like "You'll go blind". Surely you know what I'm talking about.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I think the idea of giving Stefu's hand more work has pretty much killed this interesting thread.

Thanks a bunch Stefu
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

well, the center of the palm looks exceptionally dark, as if follicles still remained...

ew... ew... ew... ew...

must kill that image.
                      B♭3

Comment

I'd post a f*cking picture if you bastards had helped me out!!!

Comment

Hey!! I have the cutest guy here as a S.O. don't you think.
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Tia, I think we have to give you that much at the very least.

Comment

Thank you Get used to it.......this is my birthday week
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

How would we be able to help you Zylka?

Comment

Working...
                                X