Your partners photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh all right

Here's one of my favorite photos of Mrs Horse, from our last holiday.
    Attached Files
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: Oh all right

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      *Horse briefly - and fatally - forgets that spouses know exactly what we post*
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Re: Re: Oh all right

Originally posted by finbar

*Horse briefly - and fatally - forgets that spouses know exactly what we post*
        Yeah - it was a bit of mistake posting the bikini shot eh? But I'm very proud of that photo because I took it myself
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Here's my
          I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

*Horse only serves to double the punishment he'll get*
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

My fiancee...

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by Felch X
                How would we be able to help you Zylka?
                I have a folder of recently scanned pictures. They are all listed as appropriate file sizes, but when opened they are very small (and smaller than listed size) and negative colors.

Anyone know how to fix them?

Comment

Re: Oh all right

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                  I would like to confirm that was a photo of Mrs Horse, I would like to but
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Horsie, you big fat liar She doesn´t look a bit like a sheila...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• I remember now, that was the Mrs horse you met when you took a holiday and Mrs Horse sayed at home with the kids.
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• here's my hunny

old picture..and that black thing is my dog jumping, trying to snatch a sock out of his hand
                          Attached Files

Comment

• well, here's my luv. wanted to get her permission first, but then i went scrounging around my comp for a good digital pic of her before i realized-- hey, all of mine are in that old fashioned film stuff... drat, esp. since i don't have a scanner.

so, apologies to her about the quality of the pic, but:

oh, she says that i can tell you that she's wearing some earrings i gave her.
                            B♭3

Comment

• Stefu, I hate to ask but...

Why is your palm glistening wet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zylka

I have a folder of recently scanned pictures. They are all listed as appropriate file sizes, but when opened they are very small (and smaller than listed size) and negative colors.

Anyone know how to fix them?
                                Sounds like you're in a dilly of a pickle.

I really can't help you, but if you posted one of the files as an attachment we might be able to see if it's just your computer or a corruption of the images themselves.

If you have any pictures you don't mind people fiddling with or playing around with you might just post it and see if any of the gear heads can figure out a way to fix them. Or at least a diagnosis.
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X