No announcement yet.

girl problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well go orange i take it they are all over 14 yrs old?

Comment

well, be prepared to do a lot of thinking...it's not easy...it's not fun...but it's gotta happen or else nothing will be healthy. It's lovely to think that everything can just perfectly come together, but sadly it rarely works out that way. So keep your options open for the time being, and be sure to build a strong friendship with this girl if you feel that things will blossom in the future.

Whatever happens, good luck, best wishes, and know that you can always find people to talk to about it here on 'poly
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

thnx orange

Comment

yeah, all older than me too
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

well good luck to you too

i shall be off to bed for the night so:

Peace out.

Comment

Originally posted by orange
              yeah, all older than me too
              I'll turn it around on ye-

How old'r ye?
              http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
              Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
              ------------------------
              ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

yeah, how old are ye!
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

im 17

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                    It doesn't matter if she likes you in that way. You should not be into girls who are over 2 years younger than you while you are a teenager.
                    17 and 14 is sort of iffy, but not quite what I'd call wrong...
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• i'm 18, for those of you that inquired

Comment

• Originally posted by monkspider
                        Yes, but she's on the younger side of the College teacher spectrum though. She was only 25 when we first started dating.
                        Whoa, four months (personal experience ) really won't topple that.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                        X