• Time
  • Show
Clear All

she must have been worth it then, eh?

Comment

Oh, I like to think so.

http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

that's really cool monk Congrats! I'll see if I have any nice looking profs this semester

As for the issue at hand, I'm with Space. Older women kick ass. They're more mature. I've always dated older women. They're not as petty as younger girls are, and they're better conversationalists. Ditch the 14 year old, just be her friend...don't sit around waiting for more, she'll just steal time away from your prime dating years.
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

look everyone i have no social skills whatsoever and there are very few girls intrested in the things i like. she happenes to be an intresting person and we have like intrestes. SO to me other than legal things (which would not happen because im not SEXUALY attracted to her) i have no problem with liking a girl that is 3 years younger.

put it this way when im 21 she will be 18 !!!!!!!!!

Comment

you bring about an intresting point orange but it is not that easy

Comment

when you're 21 and she's 18 there will be a much smaller gap than 14 and 17.

Comment

Good luck Orange! Just remember, though they may not be inclined to admit it, all attractive College profs really want at heart is a cute and virile young college boy.

Comment

Well I've always liked being the older woman myself. There's nothing wrong with dating someone older then you if you have things in common.
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

21 and 18 is the same age gap as 17 and 14 space!!!

Comment

thank you tiamat

Comment

so tell me why not. I'm the resident love doctor here

Er...you aren't another Albert Speer case are you?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Settler - My friend who is twenty finally got his first girlfriend who was sixteen just a couple months ago. So I can empathize with the whole "being a nerdy guy and finally meeting a chick who can appreciate you" situation. I'll just say this, 14 year old girls can be very unpredictable, and may make dump you for the new guy she met in gym class at any given moment. So if you insist upon this relationship, just use caution, in any event.

Comment

Prince - there's nothing wrong with a 21 year old and an 18 year old dating...

and theoretically there's nothing wrong with a 17 year old and a 14 year old dating. But you have to understand that it's not really the same thing. There's a short period of time where age gaps are HUGE. 14-17 is a huge gap. It makes the older look like a pedophile and the younger look like a whore.

above all else, tread lightly

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of blood
                              thank you tiamat
                              No problem, considering I'm 20 years older then my significant other. It works.
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

thanks monk ill remember that but i will say again RIGHT NOW im only lokin to see if she likes me. i will wait at liest till she is 16 to take it to the next step.

Comment

Working...
                                X