Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds of anyone other than CyberGnu caring: rapidly approaching zero.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Damn, no takers for the Siro bet. Could have made me a pretty penny here.

OK, OK, how about this: 200:1 says Siro won't give Kroeze a any sources by the end of next week.
      Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

• Oh, monk, I'm been in it for the entertainment value these last five pages...

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberGnu
          BlackIce not responding at all, 2:1
          BlackIce is responding. I bet 5 cents
          money sqrt evil;
          My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

• hehehehehehehehe

Comment

• Why hehe? You decline the offer. Or no?
              money sqrt evil;
              My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberGnu
                What 'proof' are you asking for?

What I presented 17 pages ago are neither facts nor opinions. I pointed out that the analysis of the date made in the report you presented is worthless. If the analysis is worthless, the conclusions are worthless.

Odds of BlackIce understanding any of this:
                10^5678783:1

Odds of BlackIce presenting the reuqested information:
                2^553392235:1 and rising.
                So prove your "opinion" of "worthless" around and around he goes. http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...&pagenumber=45
                You have now come up with a new reason and a new word not included in your original response. Yet you claim it was BS is now what you are doing? As you can clearly see no mention what so ever by you of "date" none.

Cyber quote:

well, Ice, I read the report,and Oh my Lord!!! Turns out that the report is a pile of fetid dingos kidneys!!! And here I was expecting an unbiased report of high quality, but what I found was an utterly biased, albeit brilliantly written, propaganda piece.

Don't get me wrong here. I admire this piece. It is a piece of work that would have left Goebbels not only proud, but stunned. It weaves in assurances of impartiality while 'not making moral judgements'.

However, it also turns out that their raw data, if even correct (there is no source list apart from their assurances that they've compiled data from arab news agencies, human rights organizations and media both domestic and international), is very carefully massaged.

Just back up your claim, you had "opinions" about how the break down was done. The link above takes you to your comments. The break down that was done complies with all universal laws on this subject. Please provide the source you have to show the break down is donkey whatever and move on to the next topic.
                Last edited by blackice; August 3, 2002, 13:31.
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov

I
                  So we Europeans can be sure that the murderers of Christ will not escape into safety.

Please quote a source on the Jews being the murderes of christ.
                  Siro, "Murderers of Christ" is one of the main reasons the Jews have been singled-out by Christian Europe for special treatment.

Have you ever read the description of Christ's trial? Was that a fair trial under Jewish law at the time?
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• BlackIce, I've gathered that you have no clue what I'm writing, but do you even know what you type?

Again, I ask, what kind of proof is it that you require? I have not posted anything requiring proof. I pointed out that the analysis they gave was worthless. If the analysis is worthless, the conclusions are worthless.

Now, if you feel their analysis is correct, feel free to give me your reasons for that. You've already claimed that the UN uses the same breakdown of casualties in their report, which is patently false.

Comment

• I have not posted anything requiring proof. I pointed out that the analysis they gave was worthless. If the analysis is worthless, the conclusions are worthless.

The reason's you gave are incorrect if you feel they are correct offer proof to show that. You obviously have no clue how they come to these conclusions. If you did you would not have made the claims you did. you did though so provide us with links to back your "opinion".

which is patently false

Can you provide the link to back this claim, he we go again.
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

• Sigh, one cannot 'prove' erronous analysis. If the analysis is flawed this can be brought to attention. I've explained WHY the analysis is flawed. I'm sorry you are to dumb to understand any of this.

Link? try the UN webpage. I can find the link for you if you are so amazingly incompetent that you can't even click your way to the Jenin report...

I feel like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a dog. I waste my time, and dog doesn't get any smarter.

Odds of BlackIce achienveing any higher education: A few googles : 1

Comment

• Way past the 500 post limit... start a new one.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X