Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A day in the life of AS (lots of pics of me, my dogs, and my hood)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert Speer
    What? alright maybe I should explain something... when i type up something off the top of my head real fast or when i type something real emotional, i just speak it to myself and type it out so it comes out with the dialect. Other times when I'm on an intellectual tip and i got time to think things out straight, I get more formal. I mean when I write school essays I'm formal cause I got time to be formal... when I'm talking to someone (or typing real fast) I just talk natural

thanks
    That or... you wish you were Nas.
    I.AM Canadian!!

Comment

Ecthelion:

Racist against who?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Meester
        Yo, Alby S. What be the dilly with the pics? They be all gettin up in my grizzl and not be showin theyselfs.

Peace.
        See what you've done now Speer? You've attracted more illiterates
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

damn you're a bastard, ah...
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
            damn you're a bastard, ah...
            I had to correct it - I was way too nice on page 1
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Wow, I sometimes find it truly amazing at the people who post here. Cool pics, Albert. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself with everyone.
              Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Dom Pedro:

Most of the people on these forums live in mansions in the suburbs... there's no diversity here.

Comment

Working...
                X