Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A day in the life of AS (lots of pics of me, my dogs, and my hood)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A day in the life of AS (lots of pics of me, my dogs, and my hood)

removed.
    Last edited by Robert; May 26, 2011, 01:56.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Cool pics Albert. That's not how I expected you to look though.

(Does anyone else wonder how the people in that neighborhood can afford all those new cars?)
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

how you expect me to look?

and people spend all their money on cars, clothes, and chains... you know that.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

from the little i have seen you post here, that's not how I imagined you.

lots of parking space...

*drools over lots of parking space....*

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
          how you expect me to look?
          I don't know, something like...

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

hmm... how you imagine me, paiktis?

and it was only empty cause it was in the middle of the day. At night theres no space...

Comment

Asher:

lol i can get me a pic like that. just aiming a gun at the camera or some ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                hmm... how you imagine me, paiktis?
                I thought that you were more dark. from what you have said here you sometimes get angry at complecent whites (and rightly so) so I thought that you would be more dark.
                but from what I see you are white (the american definition of it - whatever that means)

and it was only empty cause it was in the middle of the day. At night theres no space...
                Ok thanks for clearing this up cause i was gettting very jealous

Comment

well i'm a little more tanner than what it looks like in the picture. I got the skintone of a puerto rican or a light skinned black person. most people think I'm puerto rican or mixed.

thanks
                  Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 22, 2002, 18:10.

Comment

That looks like a good hood Albert. I haven't spent much time in Philly, is it very segregated?

Comment

nice pics

if things get bad, stick to your freinds (don't go illegal)

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Carver:

Not really. My neighbourhood's pretty mixed. People in other parts of Philly say we got a lot of race wars and **** here cause we mixed like that but I don't see none of that **** really.

thanks

Comment

Remind me if I am in the US not to visit Philadelphia. It looks awful
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So it seems that the English Communist is an elitist who doesn't care to be near my kind

Comment

I mean in an architectural/aesthetic sense. It just looks awful.
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X