Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's probably true!
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

"You can seduce any woman if you will only listen to her problems for half the night"

-Oscar Wilde IIRC
      Old posters never die.
      They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Seduction is a bit of a myth. With some women there is NO WAY you will bed them immediately. With others it is a possibility and others still are looking for someone to bed. So, if you are just looking for sex, the first key is to find the right woman LOL.

The hints about eye contact and flirtation here are pretty accurate from my experience. I have found that I ended up in the sack most often when I wasn't really trying to . . . it was in cases where I was just flirting and having fun. Times when I thought about making a concerted effort to get a woman into bed, I usually crashed and burned. I think women have a sixth sense about guys that are trying to "score".

Flirting and having fun is the way to go. If you really want to know how a woman feels about you, I find that apart from eye contact, touching works. if you leave the group for a sec and return, you can take her hand or squeeze her shoulder as a way of getting her attention when you return before making some comment. It can be just a little innocent touch but from it you can see how she reacts. If its positive let your hand linger, perhaps caressing her or something and then invite her for a stroll or something. If she gently extricates herself, she just sent you a message and a friend is all she is.

If by now, you are strolling hand and hand with her in the night summer air, its just a matter of time for things to progress as the relationship develops ( projected time of 15 minutes to over a year )
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Well the secret is making her world revolve around you. As quickly as possible.

Make her think about you alot and once she does that, she'll convince herself to fall in love.

Comment

Be funny.
            (but not a clown )

Comment

Yes, I think that's very important.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

p.s. yuppies friggin suck
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith
                  "You can seduce any woman if you will only listen to her problems for half the night"

-Oscar Wilde IIRC
                  As if he'd know, the old poof!

Comment

Ah, right at the heart. Sun Tsu would be proud.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• The quickest way involves spending a lot of money. Drinks, food and so on. Girls are the most exspensive things you will ever spend money on. It never ends and longer your with them the more they want.
                      What ever happened to equal rights
                      I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

• Silly. Spending a lot of money will just cause you to go broke with no guarantees of success.

You are better off getting yourself a prostitute.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• The quickest way involves spending a lot of money. Drinks, food and so on. Girls are the most exspensive things you will ever spend money on

erm.. now you're being used.

You should be a partner, not a patron.

Comment

Working...
                          X