No announcement yet.

This Saturday - London - Who's Coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Saturday - London - Who's Coming?

Okay, so while we wait for someone to make the obvious innuendo, I'll try and figure out who exactly is joining us in the Moon Under Water, Charing Cross Road, London from 12pm onwards this Saturday, 20th July. So...

*End Is Forever*
    Provost Harrison
    Seneca
    Sagacious Dolphin
    Victor Galis
    Immortal Wombat (?)
    Gibsie (?)
    red_jon (?)

Anyone else?
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

My mum wants me in this saturday, to prepare for the holiday to Florida. I very much doubt the Deranged Psycho ***** would let me go

Comment

Sorry to hear that. You've got four days to think of an excuse to get out of the house. Say you need to do some shopping for the holiday or something

Will be great to see you if you can make it. If not... maybe next time.

Comment

I'd love to meet you guys, I'll try for sat but it's unlikely

When I get to uni though (which is olny a coupla months away) meeting shouldn't be a problem

Comment

Where are you going to study?

Comment

Hopefully, Birmingham - if I have the grades. If not Swansea, if not that, who knows.

Comment

I can say for sure that I will not be there...

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Damn, and I was counting on your attendance as well...

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                  Hopefully, Birmingham
                  We all have our cross to bear

Well I shall be there, although I don't know if it will be spot on 12, I will see how things go regarding stopping in London, finding somewhere to park my car, etc, etc...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hmm I am still in England, contrary to previous expectations. Might come down if I wake up on time

Comment

Well, I am aiming for the 8.27 train from Piccadilly, so I should be there for 12... assuming that Virgin Trains are running on time. Which is a fairly big assumption.

Not done Manchester - London for a while. I wonder if they'll still give me free breakfast...

Comment

Would be great to see you lightblue... the more, the merrier...

Comment

On current attendees, I think Mr. Harrison here is going to be the oldest person there...

Comment

Well remember Iain, if you frig up the trains on the way back you can get a lift to Sheffield if that helps at all...
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                              On current attendees, I think Mr. Harrison here is going to be the oldest person there...

Actually didn't el freako say he was coming who is older than me?

...economically speaking, of course
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X