Worst Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst names?

Cletus. Ever meet someone named Cletus that didn't work on a dirt farm or something?

Biff. You've either got to star in an action movie (or "Back To The Future") or become a bodybuilder. Works best with last names like "Steele" or "Hardpeck."

Melvin. The less said about this name, the better.

Dale. See Melvin.

Chloe. After age 15, with that name, don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Niger. Whatever you do, do NOT go on MSNBC with that name.

Shaquia and Ayaesha. Unless you plan to become an R&B musician, you'd better get that name changed. See Chloe for further details.

Lance. See Chloe.

Wang. This is a horrilbe name for Asian kids to have when they are in public schools.
    -rmsharpe

Comment

I think the worst ever name for a boy is Hymie. Think about it.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Definately the classic "Ben Dover" lol. Ive yet to meet someone who has that name. But I bet the kids made fun of him his whole life. lol. he must get alot of prank calls.

And you know what. Adolf Hitler lives near me. YES! ADOLF HITLER! lol. He's in the phone book. lol. Imagine that poor guy...named adolf hitler. Wtf were his parents thinking.

Comment

Mable
          Bertha

Poindexter

Comment

Originally posted by El Civ

When I read "bort" I laughed out loud. I don't know what nationality it comes from but it is flat out hilarious! Sounds like a Swedish superhero: Bort Squarejaw!

Jennifer should be banned for a generation. There are roughly 20 billion Jennifers in the U.S. now, since unimaginative parents named every 3rd girl that for about 8 straight years.

If I were going to change my name I would become Francois LeReaux or give myself one of those cool male Russian names, like Sergei or Vladimir.
            When I read "bort" I laughed out loud because I remembered a specific hilarious Simpsons episode involving the name "Bort" on those name license plates.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bingo!
              Attached Files
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

"When I read "bort" I laughed out loud because I remembered a specific hilarious Simpsons episode involving the name "Bort" on those name license plates. "

I remember that one. Bart couldnt find a custom license plate. That was great. I think it was the itchy and scratchy park one.

Or it was the Duff-Gardens

Comment

Yep, I attached the 15 second .wav from that episode.

Comment

hm...

well, the worst name i ever came across was a girl at ENDI debate camp in 1998(i think?):

Randi Hooker.
                    B♭3

Comment

A girl who went to school with me some years back was named:

'Barbi Schlappy'
                      Talent Optional

Comment

Working...
                      X