Megan
    Bethany
    Gretal
    Gertrude

Boys

Morgan
    Gregory
    Hansel

(No offense to any posters who are called this)
    Last edited by red_jon; July 12, 2002, 09:21.

Sounds like someone has something against German fairy tale characters...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Redfern tops out my list...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        Sounds like someone has something against German fairy tale characters...
        They will all die!

And Redfern is a GLORIOUS name

Comment

Gertrude has to be on that list too.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            Gertrude has to be on that list too.
            '
            I was gonna say that but I couldn't remember if it was a boy or girls name.

Comment

Girls.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Marge (shudder).
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Bubba
                  Ruffus
                  Dana (male)
                  Homer
                  Elmer

Comment

Of Finnish names:

Pyry. Absolutely the most horrifying Finnish name you can give to a boy.

Isaskar. The second most horrifying Finnish name you can give to a boy. Almost seems to say "my parents are pot-smoking poets, and some day I will be one, too".

Uuno, Tauno. Only 60-year old fat old men with perpetually amazed look can have these names.

Nuutti. I rest my case.

Nyyrikki. Enough said.

As a rule of a thumb, any name had by less than 10 people is crap.
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Vitaly is a crazy name. So is Vadim.

Comment

Very sorry, but Stefu is one of the worst names I can think of.

Comment

Isn't Gertie short for Gertrude anyway?
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I love the name Bethany. If a girl was called that I'd probably like her just for that

Or that may just be because emo bad The Juliana Theory did a song called August in Bethany, and when I was in the States I went to Bethany Beach to see what they liked so much about it.

Great name.

I just can't understand all these people who try to be arty-farty and name their kids Light, Air, Free, Brightness. A great way to egt your kid bullied.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Very sorry, but Stefu is one of the worst names I can think of.
                              Well, it's a good thing no-one's named that, then.
                              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                              X