Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Provost Acquires Webcam...Run For The Hills!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least one of the logical nodes in that statement is false. Guess which.

Comment

Aha, I got it...your name isn't really Ecthelion, that's the false statement.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Lemme see if I get it right:

Provost is a virgin who posts his pics trying to attract other virgins.

Stefu is another virgin who was attracted by Provost's pictures.

And now Ecthelion is jealous because Stefu was attracted by Provost's pictures, and also wants to get some attention to his... peculiarity.

No?
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Yep, got it in one
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I find it amusing that a thread with the words "Provost" and "Run" should end up as a conversation about Stefu's and Ecthelion's sexual experiences.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Or lack thereof

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                  can you take a shot of outside, provost????? i'd like to see kinda what England looks like..everyday..instead of a pretty picture in a book.
                  I would but the cable won't reach alas

And not exactly, Alexnm
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

And not exactly, Alexnm
                    I like the "not exactly" part, PH...
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

• Provost, "Hull on Earth" is a way better location field entry

plus, I'm amazed by the bigotry some of you bring up toward German teenagers

Comment

Working...
                      X