No announcement yet.

When in Trouble, Blame a Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunatly, Blackice is spot on with this news article. It's unfortunate that men have willingly allowed themselves to become the victims of such persecution in this modern world. I suspect "male rights" groups becoming mainstream is right around the corner.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Attached Files
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Hell, might as well get on the ground floor of this.

Who wants to join with me in becoming a founding father of the masculinist movement?

We can fight for the right not to vote, go on gluttony strikes and have big bonfires of jock-straps.
        A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Reading the column, it looks like the author is beating up a strawman. I hadn't heard from any other source of Ms. Barton getting any sympathy or her ex getting any blame.

If that's really how it's being spun, I expect to see a Lifetime movie, Fire in her Heart: The Terry Barton Story in 2007 or so.
          "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Little
            Reading the column, it looks like the author is beating up a strawman. I hadn't heard from any other source of Ms. Barton getting any sympathy or her ex getting any blame.

If that's really how it's being spun, I expect to see a Lifetime movie, Fire in her Heart: The Terry Barton Story in 2007 or so.
            Ha ha ha!

Beating up a strawman

Never heard that before. I like it... I like it....

Comment

Guynemer while most others get it you still prefer to kill the messenger.

I post what I post to bring awareness to the flawed social engineering and male bashing that goes on. Not because I hate women. I like people and a lot of people I like happen to be women all my life I have had more female friends than male.

The difference is I look at people as people not their sexual orientation as you appear to do.

As far as my sex life goes heh I am doing just fine thanks

As far as injustice goes you are just one of the many uninvolved, ill-informed opinionated people.

best of luck and best wishes
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

Just a question and if you don't want to answer, fine. But what do the women you go out with now say about the whole "us-men-are-being-slighted-really-bad" deal?

The sooner we all realise and expect for women to hold the strings (which they have done forever, only now it's in the open), the world will be a lot more fun place. (yes, i was raised by a feminist )

Comment

Did she beat the will to self govern out you?

Comment

To answer you they have more friends that reinforce us-men-are-being-slighted-really-bad then they can shake a stick at.

Most if not all women and men have similar stories about the anti male situation.

The sooner we all realise and expect for women to hold the strings

You meant to say people right?
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

What a silly question lightblue, do you expect blackice's girlfriend to violently oppose him? Perhaps we live in a world where we are trained to not question the persection that we suffer, but it is silly if you are subtly implying that his girlfriend should have him sleeping on the couch for his activist beliefs.
                      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

The sooner we all realise and expect for women to hold the strings (which they have done forever, only now it's in the open), the world will be a lot more fun place. (yes, i was raised by a feminist )
                        women in general can't deal with that. It's no coincidence evolution made us this way. Men are the dominant gender in our species. Just read up on your biology.
                        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Wow, I never realized I was so oppressed. I guess I deserve the easier time in life I get being a man, the higher salaries, no one cutting me off in mid-sentence, no one patronizing me, people taking my opinion seriously, etc.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The Hayman fire which Barton is accused of starting has not taken the life of any firefighters. Six firefighters have been killed in Colorado this year, five in a traffic accident heading to the fire near Durango and one who was hit by a tree working that same fire. This not so little error calls all of the 'facts' in that story into question.

While I agree that male bashing and it's political analogs in civil rights and domestic violence laws are skewed unfairly against men, I see that the tide is already turning back toward a just society (and hopefully no farther, but that is probably wishful thinking). We do need to pay attention to whatever groups are being scapegoated in our society and sift the grains of truth from the chaff of convenient bigotry. Right now blacks and men are the acceptable punching bags for this (American) society. We need to be particularly sensitive to the rights of African Americans and men until the wind shifts, and be ready to act again when another group achieves the status of scapegoat.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Sikander cheers nail on the head a balance...

Now as far as deaths yes Ann Dow and the five from Oregon.

The Teller County DA is still investigating the possibility of a Murder Charge for the death of Ann Dow. Her husband is facing hard times through the loss of his wife due to Terry Barton's actions. Then the 5 firefighters from Oregon who were enroute to the Hayman fire, IN THE LINE OF DUTY. Thats now 6 people who have died beacuse of Terry Barton's actions.
                              Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice

The Teller County DA is still investigating the possibility of a Murder Charge for the death of Ann Dow. Her husband is facing hard times through the loss of his wife due to Terry Barton's actions. Then the 5 firefighters from Oregon who were enroute to the Hayman fire, IN THE LINE OF DUTY. Thats now 6 people who have died beacuse of Terry Barton's actions.
                                Oops my bad. I looked it up and the firefighters that died in the accident were on the way to the Hayman fire. I was confused because the memorial was held in Western Colorado and many resources were being shifted from the Hayman fire to the west at the time.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X