• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 cm
    7 kg

Comment

70" 10 stones
      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

10 rolling stones, Paul?
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

70" = 5'10", right?

How much is 10 stones?

Comment

140 pounds, he's a thin bastard

*edited*
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

would that be 1 pound = .453 kg?

Comment

he weighs more than me, Siro or Skanky

Comment

6 feet even (whats that 182cm ??) and 195 lbs which is 88.6 kg ( or 13 stone 13 lbs if I understand that system)

13 and 13 -- my aren't I lucky
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                    would that be 1 pound = .453 kg?
                    That seems right as I always just convert it the other way and say that 1kg=2.2 lbs
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• stones don't really strike me as an exacting measureing system. Guess Brits need a little lee way in their measuring system.
                      What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

• 6'0" and 175 lbs.

Lord knows my brain doesn't work in metric. Sorry.
                        Talent Optional

Comment

• Same as Flubber. 6 feet, 195lbs.
                          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• I've been told frequently I'm over 6ft tall - last time I was measured I believe I was something like 184cm. I'm 9 and a half stone too - that's 133lb for everyone else
                            "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Working...
                            X