No announcement yet.

The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I remember right (improbable on 6 shots of tequila) it will involve much rock pushing.
    See, I was right. That's Narcissist by my recollection. What was the punishment for excess pride?
    Pax Superiore Vi Tellarum
    Equal Opportunity Killer: We will kill regardless of race, creed, color,
    gender, sexual preference,or age

Comment

• Nemesis is the price for Hybris which is in fact excess pride or excess success in such a point that it offends the Gods who then proceed in destroying you utterly.

But I doubt you did that, you forwarded your interests in an inhumane way, and you are not the only ones or the worse in doing that unfortunately.

Narcissism is the excess admiration of your self's beauty.

Narcissus spent his days gazing and admiring his reflexion on a serene lake.

So much was his admiration for himself that he lowered his head to kiss his own reflexion on the water.

He lost his step and drawn.

Comment

• (Greek mythology is so cheery )

Comment

• Unfortuantely inhumane is a relative term. In a country where everyone fights for necessities, the US is a convenient target of hatred (rightly or wrongly). This creates an atmosphere of hatred reinforced by the teachings of the government.
          This thereby causes much of the sorrow inflicted on civilians.
          Pax Superiore Vi Tellarum
          Equal Opportunity Killer: We will kill regardless of race, creed, color,
          gender, sexual preference,or age

Comment

• nep

Comment

Working...
            X