The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

In Afghanistan, their record is beyond question. The killing on Monday of some 40 guests at a wedding was not a "blunder" but the direct result of a policy of shoot and bomb first and find out later, as announced by George W Bush in the weeks following September 11.
    Out of sight of the television cameras "at least 3,767 civilians were killed by US bombs between October 7 and December 10...an average of 62 innocent deaths a day", according to a study carried out at the University of New Hampshire in the US. This is now estimated to have passed 5,000 civilian deaths: almost double the number killed on September 11.
    THE disgraced Enron Corporation, one of Bush's biggest campaign backers, conducted a feasibility study for a $2.5billion oil pipeline being built across the Caspian Sea. Top current and former American officials, including Vice President Cheney, "have all closed major deals directly and indirectly on behalf of the oil companies", says the Asia Times.
    The Rogue State

What takes them so long?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

they killed 62 inoccents per day.

is there a place in the world where they actually have supporters?

Comment

Yeah, they work for large US corporations
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think the mirror has supporters many places

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

and they called me an idiot for saying El Al isnt safe...

meanwhile people discrad such mosntrocities with a nausiating flair

Comment

People actually read that newspaper? Poor British journalism at it's best.
            "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Urban Ranger, you may as well come out and confess that you work for the Chinese Government by now.

We can figure it out ourselves.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

62 innocents per day!

and people smile....

Comment

It's obvious they pulled the number out of their ass, paiktis22, Al Jazera would have been all over this.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I think there should be an in in that post

JonMiller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Why is it that people complain every time somebody dies in Afganistan. IT'S A WAR! PEOPLE DIE IN WARS! If the people didn't want to get bombed they should have moved away from the Taliban & Al Quida.
                      Know your enemies!
                      "Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!" ~ Dr. Strangelove

Comment

this is the reason the ICC is a mistake

JonMiller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Why is somebody always complains when someone dies in the U.S. becuase of terrorism.

OK that was stupid, but I had to do it.

Comment

Darkworld Ark: they would have moved away from thier government if it weren't for the fact that they feared them. Saying that people dying is okay because we're at war is ignorant.
                            Dissident: why do you listen if you don't want to hear?

Comment

people dying is OK because it wasn't us

Jon Miller
                              (trollus extremus)
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                              X