Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"62 innocents per day!

and people smile.... "

This is complete crap. Only around 900 civilian died during the bombing. This hasnt been fully confirmed, but what has been fully confirmed is the Taliban grossly inflated civilian losses to gain sympathy from juvenile western crackwhores.

I suppose a perfect expample of this. I thought we killed 400 people at the wedding party? What now? Only 40? Sounds like somebody cant count.

Comment

Considering you are the aggressors, noone can take your word seriously.

In Yugoslavia you bombed a bus full of people because you thought it was a... tank

In Yugoslavia you bombed more hospitals than tanks

Also, in Afganistan the sources are not the Taliban but independent agencies.

Lastly the deathtoll of the wedding which you also bombed had started from 20 people. Now I see it was 40. There was never any talk about 400.

Bare in mind that you shot that wedding because you thought that they were firing at you.

People were just firing guns to celebrate.

I doubt that was a threat.

All in all I think you have a lot to answer for.

P.S. And let's not forget the pharmacy factory bombed...

It may seem too far away from you to care, just as Osama and WTC seem to far away and unimportant too or by some Europeans even justified, but there are people who are close to it.

(some too close)

I think you that since you can't let go of your aggresive ways, the next best thing is to express your outmost condolences (which noone will buy since you keep being aggresive), contact a full investigation and deal with your incompetent people and offer hefty recompensation to the families of those you killed as well as guarantee them their presence in the court of law where you will trial the americans which were responsible for this massacre.

Comment

Why is it that people complain every time somebody dies in Afganistan. IT'S A WAR! PEOPLE DIE IN WARS! If the people didn't want to get bombed they should have moved away from the Taliban & Al Quida

If people in New York didn't want to die they should have moved.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

ignore Darkworld Ark. he should be hit by a bus and then told he shouldn't have been standing there.

Comment

Re: The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

What takes them so long?
            They have to be sure that all of their source material (like that crap from the leftist crank at the University of New Hampshire which was destroyed on Apolyton months ago) has been completely discredited before they take a stand. They have a reputation to maintain you know. Apparantly so do you.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

It's funny when people argue about the numbers seriously. Of course taliban and it's supporters move the numbers way up, and US naturally tries to hush hush and move them down. What the real number is, well.. hard to tell. And if someone else is saying different, go look in the mirror . It's war. Plain and simple. It starts with lies and continues with lies, everytime, it's war.

I've been changing my mind a bit since it all started. I thought first that it is not justified to attack a country because of a terrorist attack. I thought it was not cool to blame other goverments when the own base is not so clear either.. still i think it's not cool.
              But i would of done the same thing if i was in control. Attack. So i can't Really blame them for doing it.
              If you talk the talk, you have to walk the walk.

I also think that the war is far from over. it's going guerilla kind of warfare in time, there's no fastfood wars, if you actually stick around and don't claim victory fast and leave soon after.
              How many civilians thought of going to the talibans side to fight americans because of the wedding thing? Few more accidents and their minds change. This looks almost a copy from the war with afghanistan and soviets, though i won't believe the results will be the same.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I think the Europeans make good arguments.

Makes me ashamed to be an American.

But what else can we do? Let them bomb us, call them bad boys, and let them go on with their ways?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  I think the Europeans make good arguments.

Makes me ashamed to be an American.
                  We're ashamed of you too Diss.

Comment

killing people isn't right no matter what the cause

but we have to do what we have to do

Comment

and I'm freakin' serious here well kinda

innocent civilians are dead!! yet no one in america seems to care.

How about a public apology towards the dead families?

Comment

Well so far I've seen Bush, Cheney, Powell and Rumsfeld express regret and so forth. Seeing how we don't really know all of the facts yet what more do you expect. Honestly I think it's better to hold off on the apologies since the longer we wait on these wild Afghan casualty claims, the smaller they tend to get. It's important to not be blamed for more than we have actually done, and if we had taken the claims at face value we would have admitted that a B-52 took out a couple of villages killing 200 people when that is not at all what happened, and there would have been very little attention paid to any adjustment of the figures and circumstances later.

Comment

regret does not = I'm sorry

for that matter I'm still waiting for Bill Clinton to apologize

Clinton use the word regret. kinda weak

Comment

Better yet: How about a G*DD*MN apology for the 3,000 plus people who were INCINERATED on Sept. 11, 2001?

Hey, it sure feels fun just being able to vent, huh? I mean, why live in the real world? VentWorld is so much better, so much more relaxing ... Calgon, take me to VentWorld!

Jesus H. Christ.

Gatekeeper
                            "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

I'm pretty sure Afghanistan didn't bomb the U.S.

Comment

I don't know, I'm not feeling myself tonight.

I feel really guilty for some reason.

I feel guilty for being an american. I feel like sh!t and I don't know why.

must be that Jekyl and Hyde syndrome I have

Comment

Working...
                                X