No announcement yet.

German court rules Nazi reprisal executions justified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh that guy... i heard of him. He even confessed or something? Yeah.. i don't know the facts and the whole story but if it's true, i hope he faces Justice. But if he's innocent, i hope his reputation is returned.

I know some of those soldiers must of disobeyd orders, as it happens in every war for sure. I didn't know any of those high ranking officers did that too.
    Those men are heroes then to me. Not obeying knowing that they'll get shot. True heroism and true men.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• You take 10,000 troops from each country and submit them to the same conditions/war, and you will find that on average no matter what country you take these people from you will create the same number of "monsters"
      Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
      and kill them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        That was not, however, the law in Nazi Germany. You disobey orders, you get shot.
        That isn't true - As I mentioned with the shooting of Jews, the Police Battalion soldiers had the option not to participate but this was rarely taken up. The soldier's explanation was they were more worried abotu what their fellow soldiers would think of them if they didn't participate in extra judicial killing.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
        X