Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were soldier in a war, which nationals would you like to fight alonside you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I chose *gasp* Norwegians, now want to change* to someone else (Brits), but you have to admittheir Jaegers make SBS, SEALS and SAS combined look like pansies.

* - cause special forces don't win wars.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• --"However, the Spetsnaz kicks ass."

Not if faced with the almighty Saras in Operation Flashpoint .
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Maybe you should pick a country with a lot of people like China or India.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• This poll is stupid. Incredibly.

However... Man for man, bullet for bullet, based on combat records from the last hundred years...

Kiwis, Aussies, South Africans and Gurkhas make excellent comrades for Canadians. Keep some of the Brits around, they can be useful for carrying water.

Finns do well too.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• about kiwis I thought it was a together name for Australians and New Zealanders?
            Vetlegion, your ignorance is stunning. Perhaps next time you should hold a poll to determine the contents of your poll.

Bkeela.
            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

• As a Brit I'd have to say the former colonies like NZ and Aussie.

The Aussie SAS were kickin' arse in 'Stan just lately...

The worst would be the US - I just don't fancy being shot by my own team!

These aren't isolated incidents either, they happen ALL the time!!! Afghanistan is the latest in a neverending catalogue of blunders stretching way back! In the Gulf War the UK lost more than 50% of it's casualties to US 'friendly fire'!

Even in WWII there was a joke:

'When the Germans bomb, the British run for cover...

'When the British bomb, the Germans run for cover...

'When the Yanks bomb, EVERYONE runs for cover...'

People are dissing the French again...

I surprised all the Americans didn't vote for the French - after all, they saved your asses in the American War of Independence!
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Let me think...(we are speaking about stereotypes here, or rumors, not reality, right?)

Germans... too klingon-like
                Russians... too canon fodder
                Americans... the best and the worst altogether, too 'dice tossing'.
                Brits... too... british, my dear, is it not?
                Scots ... do they still wear kilts?
                French... errr, don't tell them I'm belgian, say I'm err,...swiss!
                Italian ... do they have at least ONE fonctionning machine gun?
                Japanese... too small: I'll be the tallest of the army, so I'll be the first shot at...
                Finns... is skiing a pre-requisit?.
                Spanish ... could you just ask them to stop speaking all together, so I hear what the officer is saying...

So, that leave us with... (a little bit more seriously)...
                The Israelis. From few friends being there, Israelis' army seems the best compromise between human consideration and military training. They even don't shot their refuznik...
                Israelis.
                The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Vetlegion, your ignorance is stunning
                  thank you, mr encyclopaedia, will work harder

Japanese... too small: I'll be the tallest of the army, so I'll be the first shot at...

Comment

• Finn number one:
                    Still i can't see where's the stabbing?
                    Finn number two:
                    But of course we stabbed the Germans in the back

you did stab them in the back.
                    I still like you, but its truth.

Comment

• The Krauts had it coming...
                      "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                      - Lone Star

Comment

• I hope you cant sleep at night because of the guilt!

Comment

Working...
                        X