No announcement yet.

Terract in Jenin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fences, fences, fences. The best solution, hide.

Bar Lev line, anyone?
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

It is like keeping cats and mioce in one cage and not to expect cats to eat the mice... if you want them both to live you have to build something in between.

Electrical fence could work in 90% of the cases for humans.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

onefoot i like your banana.

Comment

+0
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

might i make a small suggestion concerning your sig:
            make the link active in your sig and you will have more hits.
            people are so lazy, it's scary. many won't type in, or ever cut and paste the URL into their browsers...

but most are click-happy so if it is active...

Comment

ah not to threadjack again... good idea

Comment

The problem is, that the curfew is there for a reason. The reason being, that IDF troops would have easier time, since the assumption is that civilians are obeying the curfew, and most disobeyers are people with malicious intent.
                What scares me more is that this guy sees nothing wrong with curfews and house-to-house searches.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I like the banana, too. It's a better avatar than paiktis'.

Comment

why don't we nuke both sides?
                    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

What scares me more is that this guy sees nothing wrong with curfews and house-to-house searches.

Again you prove yourself to be a total jerk.

A curfew (assuming it's kept by the populace) assures that civilians do not get in the middle of gun fights.

It helped to drastically reduce the amount of civilians getting killed. Which is a good thing.

House to house searches, are good because you manage to scan through the entire terrain to find weapons hideouts, and explosives laboratories. This is the basis of rooting out terror infrastructure. Which is a good thing.

Soon you'll tell me that the conquest of Germany in the end of WWII was evil?

Comment

Well Siro, nowadays people believe the Dresdeon bombing was evil, while some still find it necessary (which it wasn't). It's not the same league, but the idea behind the issue is the same.

Comment

Ok, the dresden bombing wasn't nice.

I haven't decided if it was moral yet, but I keep on thinking. (Keep on thinking siro, we know you can do it if you really want to! )

But the war in general.

I mean, wars are not nice! Just like curfews and searches!

Comment

A curfew (assuming it's kept by the populace) assures that civilians do not get in the middle of gun fights.

It helped to drastically reduce the amount of civilians getting killed. Which is a good thing.
                            It removes vital civil liberties, which is always a bad thing. Civilians can decide for themselves if they want to take risks, they don't need Big Brother.

House to house searches, are good because you manage to scan through the entire terrain to find weapons hideouts, and explosives laboratories. This is the basis of rooting out terror infrastructure. Which is a good thing.
                            They're fine if you get a specific warrant from a judge detailing specifically what is being looked for in every case of a search, and there is reasonable cause to believe something illegal is being done. Otherwise, they are ridiculous limits on liberty.

Soon you'll tell me that the conquest of Germany in the end of WWII was evil?
                            US involvement was certainly wrong, and any attacks on German civilians were wrong as well, as were restrictions on German civilians.

I haven't decided if it was moral yet, but I keep on thinking.
                            You haven't yet decided if bombing civilians intentionally was moral or not? That doesn't really seem to be a tough one to me.

I mean, wars are not nice! Just like curfews and searches!
                            Wait a minute, curfews and searches aren't nice? I thought you said above that they were intended to help civilians? How can that not be nice, unless that is not the real intent?

Further, just because wars are not nice does not justify actions during war.
                            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

You haven't decided if bombing 700 000 civilians without any industrial or military significance is moral or not?

Comment

They were Germans. Bombing Krauts is always moral.
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X