Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright you people FINE just keep ignoring me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, goody. The online docu-soap that is EVC is back on

Too bad I´m leaving town for a couple of days, by the time I´m back (Tuesday) he´s surely talked himself into oblivion... Just hope not too many threads been deleted when I come back. Perhaps someone could save them and mail them to me?
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Oh, boy. Now we'll have some fun again. Welcome back, EvC! But, as monolith said, the old guard is not here anymore. I don't see that as a problem, though. Let's give some fun to the new generation...
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Where's the option that says

" Don't really give a rat's a** about you but you seem like an idiot"
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by ZoboZeWarrior
          Thorn ??
          What the f.ck with him ??
          Yes, I think he does
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Poison_flower's back too?
            Great... like we didn't have enough gays at Apolyton already...

"BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
            Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
            Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
            Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
              I became a person everybody seems to like and now with this cool new name and avatar nobody takes none of my posts seriously... is that good thing or bad?
              It's that winning smile of yours.

Er, your avatar's.

You just can't be mad at it!

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I see the poll results are spread binomially around "I plotted against you".

Comment

EvC, I plotted against you and sent the love sheep to your house.
                  I ordered them from www.muttonbone.com , incase you want some more.
                  A proud citizen of the only convicted terrorist harboring nation!

.13 posts per day, and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
                    Poison_flower's back too?
                    Great... like we didn't have enough gays at Apolyton already...

I never left.

You can just kiss my queer ass!
                    "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

Working...
                    X