No announcement yet.

The World Cup Excellent Adventure!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it's time to leave the "exciting" conclusion up to Siro and Imran now... thanks to all for contributing, but it's out of our hands now...

I can't believe we are actually going to finish one of these... I look forward to reading it tonight.

Thanks one and all....
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
      I can't believe we are actually going to finish one of
      What others have there been? And how did they turn out?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• There have been like 10. First one was 'YYYH and Imran's Excellent Adventure' (my idea). All of them just kinda petered out when people lost interesting. Ming was putting the whip to us this time .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Not to be a rule-monger, but maybe in the future we could set things such as a maximum number of chapters, rotating system of authoring the chapters, and pre-story sign-up for who wants to be a character. Not to mention limits on what an author can do to other...

Oh, sorry. The German side of me is coming out again! Mach schnell!!!
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Ming was putting the whip to us this time .
            Well... I just thought it would be nice for a change. Plus, I think Imran wanted to give the newer posters to the OTF a taste of a story thread. Maybe the next one will include more active writers now that people have gotten a taste again...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Not to be a rule-monger, but maybe in the future we could set things such as a maximum number of chapters, rotating system of authoring the chapters, and pre-story sign-up for who wants to be a character. Not to mention limits on what an author can do to other...

AHHHH! You've just said everything anti-Excellent Adventure EVER .

Nazi
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                Not to be a rule-monger, but maybe in the future we could set things such as a maximum number of chapters, rotating system of authoring the chapters, and pre-story sign-up for who wants to be a character. Not to mention limits on what an author can do to other...
                I hear you... and a little better organization isn't a bad thing. However, some of the best stuff comes from TOTALLY UNEXPECTED plot twists and turns...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I didn't notice a Ming whip. Maybe it all went on backstage where i'm not allowed...
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

AHHHH! You've just said everything anti-Excellent Adventure EVER .

Nazi
                    Ve vill have order!!!

Nazi, Schmazi. You Likkudite, you.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                      I didn't notice a Ming whip. Maybe it all went on backstage where i'm not allowed...
                      That's what ICQ is for... WHIP WHIP
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Or PMs

RAH
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                          Or PMs

RAH
                          Yeah... that too
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I'm tying loose edges now.

Wait for it.

Comment

• I will! This thread is probably the funniest thread I´ve ever read at Poly

Oh, and don´t you mean loose ends?

Sorry, couldn´t resist...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• (way in N. Korea)

Kamrat – Chegitz, we've received a secret transmission from out US agents.

Che – Yes?

Kamrat – Yes.

Che – and?

Kamrat – that's it.

Che – why don't you read it to me?

Kamrat – oh. Ok.

LIBERTARIAN.HORDE.AT.YOUR.STEPS.STOP.BOARD.PLANE.T O.KOREA.STOP.CRASHED.INTO.OTHER.PLANE.STOP.ALL.DEA D.STOP.

Che – Oh, well I knew that.

Kamrat – how?

Che – CNN. Here – look.

CNN

Anchor: Again, let's review what we know, two planes have collided over open sea near Korea, both on their way to Seol. One charter flight from Washington, and another from Sidney Australia. It appears that a passenger on the Australian flight has gotten extremely drunk, said he was a captain and took control over the Airplane.

Co-Anchor: How did that became possible? Aren't there security guards or something?

Anchor: Well, the flight crew was actually Canadian, so they believed the drunken man instantly, freed the cockpit for him, and told him to have fun, being so gullible and all.

Co-Anchor: Do we have any idea on who was the man?

Anchor: Some reported sailor, possible and American navy man.

Co-Anchor: How did they establish that?

Anchor: He gulped down 5 bottles of Vodka, and still managed to fly the plane ,more than half way.

Co-Anchor: Oh. And who was on the other flight?

Anchor: Well apparently it was a charter flight, rented by some snotty American kids, and a mercenary team.

Co-Anchor: Oh, so no big loss then. Well that's it with that. On to other news. In the middle east today, following what is described by intelligence sources as a "weird, unexpected phone call" from an unknown source, the Arab council declared….

(Siro : Oh ****. I told you not to do the prank)
                                (Imran: LOL LOL)

Co-Anchor: … unilateral peace with Israel and promised to concede on all accounts of conflict.

(Imran: What???? #@$%#&$ SH!T SH!T SH!T !!!!)
                                (Siro: LOL LOL)

*click*

Kamrat: Bah!!! I can't stand to see Israel win!!!

Chegitz: Well we'll just watch BBC later. They'll find a way to report this as an Israeli provocation.

Kamrat: You mean, uncover the Israeli provocation, right?

Che: Nobody from the propaganda dept. talked to you?

Kamrat: What? I thought only the Israelis have propaganda.

Che: Oh ****. Look… >>BEEEP<<< Nevermind now, it's time.

Kamrat immediately dresses in tight bright clothes: DISCO is back?

Che: Nooo, stupid. Dalgetti is leading the capitalist pigs in our trap. Let's go hunting.

Kamrat (disappointed) : Oh…

(outside)

Dal: Ok guys, now wait here.

Chris62 hides in the snow. FG goes to pee on a near by tree.

Suddenly a barrage of bullets hits FG and kills him on the spot.

FG: Damn. I thought I could make a difference, but it's all over so soon.

Siro: I said "kills him on the spot".

FG: Yeah yeah, (drops dead).

Chris: Damn you!

Suddenly the bullets barrage stops.

Dalgetti: What's up with that?

Kamrat: Sorry, no more bullets. We thought that would do, so we never bought more.

FG: See? That's planned economy for you.

Everyone: Just die, huh?

FG: Oh please, I don't need you to tell me what to do. (dies)

(and just to make sure, a large rock falls on him, burying him, and preventing him from moving or speaking even if he comes mysteriously alive again).

FG: (muffled) mmff frrrm brffrm.

Siro: Ignore him.

Che: Ignore who?

Siro: Good

Che: No seriously. I only get "you chose to block this user's posts".

Siro: Ok, fine, we got the point.

Che: Go back to writing.

Siro: oh, right.

Dalgetti: Oh ****!

Chris: I'll blow you to your 72 virgins!!!

Dalgetti: I'm Israeli!

Spink: Same thing!

*spink gets randomly banned and ip blocked*

PH (hyperventilating): I just got here to help! Spink asked me to start a whining thread in the community forum.

Chegitz: Attack him!

Dalgetti jumps on PH and kills him.

Che: Not him!

Chris, who has been emptying his army uniforms pockets from all sorts of chocolates, Colons and instruction manuals for inflatable… erm… nevermind.

In anycase, he finds a grenade and throws it at Chegitz.

Che: AAAAH!!! (at which point he jumps and throws himself at Kamrat).

Dalgetti walks over to the grenade: You stooges! You have to take the safety pin out first! (takes it out and throws at Chris)

The grenade lands directly in one of Chris's pockets!

Chris: Oh ****! I can't find it now! I guess I'll just have to take as many commies with me as I can!!!

At which point he exclaimed "Allah hua Akbar!" and ran in the Genreal direction of the USSR.

Luckily for him (and unfortunately for Che, Dal and Kamrat) that's exactly where Che was lying on Dal and Kamrat.

Kamrat: Get off ! quick, you stupid hippie!

Che: Am I the only one who sees a sexual hint in the previous sentence?

Dalgetti: I'm sure of my sexuality! Really, I am!

BIG BOLD BOOM

small explanation: the former is funny since those are the actual HTML tags I used to design the text appearance. < big > and < b > . Just like now I used the tag < small >

Imran: Geek!

Asher: Why? I actually found it funny.

Imran: As I said – geek!

Asher: You know, I don't like your attitude one bit. Not to mention you have some insulting stereotypes of gay people, not to mention I'm bi.

Imran: Well I have no idea how gay life is, since I'm oh so straight. The closest thing to a man, I ****ed, was a sheep.

MikeH: baaaah

Imran: Look, it's a free MP3!

MikeH: Where?

Imran: >Smack!< That should work until the end of the thread. Where was I? Oh right. I'm not gay. You're still a geek though.

Asher: I'll get you.

Imran: You'll have to do it quick though, since I'm about to post the last chapter soon.

Asher: What are you implying? That I am 'too quick'? That I *** too fast? And why does everything I say has to do with sex? Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm a pervert.

Imran: Beats me.

Asher: Exactly. (beats Imran)

Imran: Hey, wait for the Siro's next post.

Siro: I think I'll lay down for a while. Take a nap.

Everyone: WHAT???

Siro: kidding! boy are they tough. I'm just tired. It's late at night and all… The rest couldn't be heard.

(yeah, I know it's an expect smilie. It looks more like :slowly-walks-away: though.)
                                (next: final stages of the stadium thing)

(kamrat- glad you liked it. participate next time)

Comment

Working...
                                X